You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1746 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

IF NOTHING ELSE CAN YOU GIVE YOUR ADVISE, TUTORIALS, INPUT, IDEAS, LINKS TO RESOURCES THAT CAN HELP ME, DATA, ETC ANYTHING REALLY WILL HELP!  I WANT TO FOLLOW THROUGH WITH THIS IDEA, AND WOULD LOVE BUSINESS PARTNERS WILLING TO COMMIT TO THIS.

Hello guys, I'm looking for a few people to start a project with.  I'm trying to implement a couple different aspects from second life.  Collectible/Strategic Card Game/Breedables/Merchandise/Tournaments/Contests and more.

Now this might be some wishful thinking, but; I need atleast 4 people with different skill sets or multiple skill sets.  I have some to moderate skills in the requested skill sets.

Scripter with multiple Languages including LSL

Graphic Designer/Artist

Builder

Web Developer

As for payment, there is none.  This is a project and when its finished or atleast up and running; money will be split evenly by number of contributors.  This is a huge project where we are going to have to break it down in segments.  I would like to see this up and running by Christmas time, but obviously this is a huge project so even if we could get the Collectible Strategic Card Game running we'd be in great shape.

Project

Strategic Collectible Card Game and Breedables

(?) Starter Deck (Two options White Box/Black Box: White - Common Base Price; Black - Double Price)

(?)  Card Expansion Packs - 54 card expansions

(?) Common Card Packs - 5 Card Packs

(?) Unique Card Packs - 8 Card Packs

(?) Clothing Brand - based around the card/breedables

(?) Card Game HUD and Game Table

(?) Collectible Card Display Box/Case

(?) Quarterly Tournaments/Contest - Arena style/convention style parcel where we would host the tournaments can be rented or one of the crew host it for Card Tournament and Breedable Contests

I know were going to need a website and external database, and i'm willing to fund those myself, and i want everything to be an original not someone elses product jerry rigged to be our own.

I want to be able to view online your current cards, decks, expansions, card packs, special cards, breedables with stats and etc.  and more.

I feel like this is adequate information about the idea of what i want.  Honestly this could be a great long term investment of time and brainpower.  Plus the friendships that will be built from this project isn't something to dismiss. 

No long and unnecessary application, if your interested in joining in on this awesome journey and you have at least one of the skills above please get in contact with me. 

Stefjin Resident

Edited by Stefjin
UPDATED INFO/ADDED INFO

I didn't add much details because i dont want it to be just my ideas i wanna make it a group project where we all contribute.  No one will be sole owner of the stuff we do, it will be the teams.  Can someone give me some ideas why this topic is getting viewed but not any bites.  Any insight will help, even if the idea of what im suggesting is stupid or already done or just not a big enough fan base for collectibles, breedables, or card games. ANY INSIGHT WILL HELP.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1746 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.