how to match skin from a Lelutka head and Belleza body?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1748 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Many skin designers sell both head appliers for Lelutka and body appliers for Belleza. You just need to ensure that you get the same skintone from the same designer for both.

Alternatively, check the Seraphim blog's Fifty Linden Friday page every Friday, since Belleza also make Lelutka appliers that match their own Belleza body tones. They're due for a Lelutka release, since their last two FLF releases were for Catwa and Genus. They usually release two head appliers for L$50 each every second or third week of the event. These were their last two Lelutka head offerings, back in May:

2069771249_BellezaLelutkaFLFMay2019.thumb.JPG.d9ad7b61758076c28b194ced6c24dfa7.JPG

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

Alternatively, check the Seraphim blog's Fifty Linden Friday page every Friday, since Belleza also make Lelutka appliers that match their own Belleza body tones. They're due for a Lelutka release, since their last two FLF releases were for Catwa and Genus. They usually release two head appliers for L$50 each every second or third week of the event.

I went back a couple months on the secondlifesyndicate site and the Belleza offerings at Fifty Linden Fridays sure look to be makeup appliers only, rather than skin appliers, which are for sale in their store for L$699 each for LeLutka female heads.

Disclaimer: I know nothing about buying for female avatars, so I could be completely wrong.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Qie Niangao said:

I went back a couple months on the secondlifesyndicate site and the Belleza offerings at Fifty Linden Fridays sure look to be makeup appliers only, rather than skin appliers, which are for sale in their store for L$699 each for LeLutka female heads.

Disclaimer: I know nothing about buying for female avatars, so I could be completely wrong.

They actually are skins, but for the head only. It's confusing because they refer to makeup in the ads, but what is meant by (for example) "Hannah Makeup 1" and "Hannah Makeup 2" is it's the Hannah skin available in two different makeup options (which is the skin with makeup already applied to it).

Hope I didn't just make it more confusing. lol

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Qie Niangao said:

If you look at the bottom of each ad (it's a bit hard to read, admittedly) they state: "Pale, Medium, Sunkissed & Tan skin tones included plus 5 brow options". They're definitely skins, not makeup. As Sylvia mentioned, it's a bit confusing because Belleza tends to advertise their skins with the names of the makeup included on them.

• Like 2

(You're right: My remedial SL education is probably only confusing the OP. Sorry 'bout that.)

Ah, after expanding one of the images to full resolution, the fine print on the box says something like "Pale, Medium, Sunkissed & Tan skin tones included plus 5 brows options" [*] so I went back to the store and looked around but couldn't find any boxes like the ones in the Fifty Linden Friday ad -- but did discover that some of the Lelutka appliers are selling for L$899, and that's for a single skin tone, not four of them, so those FLF deals are real bargains!

(I'll just add in passing that baking the makeup onto the skin layer is smart, given how blended-alpha layers are rendered in Advanced Lighting in range of more than six projected light sources; it's not a pretty sight. I've been expecting this form of makeup application from Bakes on Mesh.)

Edited by Qie Niangao
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1748 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.