GALLERY OF ART AND PERFORMANCE ART in Bellisseria

Nando Yip

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1752 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, I'm a visual artist and set designer at RL and use SL since 2007 for some works that mix reality and virtual platforms.
I would like to know if anyone can inform you if it exists, or if there is any forecast for an Art and Performance gallery to be installed in Bellisseria.

• Like 5

14 hours ago, Nando Yip said:

Hi, I'm a visual artist and set designer at RL and use SL since 2007 for some works that mix reality and virtual platforms.
I would like to know if anyone can inform you if it exists, or if there is any forecast for an Art and Performance gallery to be installed in Bellisseria.

That is one the things that the Bellisseria fair grounds can reserved  and used for, I just don't know how to go about doing it.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Nando Yip said:

Patch said recently that the Fairgrounds would be open for scheduling after the 4th of July weekend, so expect an announcement soon hopefully -- or poke him with a tag. Lots of folks need to know. 

Also you can still apply to LEA for core sim grants to show your work. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Nando Yip said:

Loving the idea of an Art gallery at Bellisseria! :)

"I'm Kira Shepard, and this is now my favorite spot on the Citadel."

• Like 2

This could be interesting :) 
I'd be interested in supporting such a venture.

There is also the option of someones house being used as a place for a "permanent collection" as a way to generate interest for a scheduled event.

Ping me in world if you need hands to realize this. 8+ years in technical theatre, LX design and production management here. :) 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 7/7/2019 at 9:11 AM, Nando Yip said:

That is a brilliant suggestion 👨🏽‍🎨👩🏿‍🎨 I think you will have more support than you could possibly imagine in this endeavour. ❤️ I’m sure there are many people who will read this who will point you to the exact people you need for each step also, and in the meantime you can contact an Owner or Moderator of either of the two main Bellisseria Groups (Bellisseria Citizens and Bellisseria Community) and they can tell you exactly how they began the process of holding an Event on the Fairgrounds, advertising it, organizing it, setting it up, reserving it, etc and offer loads of help and advice to help you as much or as often as you will need 💗 I can hardly wait to find out what you have in store for us! ❤️

After a first taste at an event on the fairgrounds you will get a good idea of what size of space might be needed for a more permanent venue for such a worthy project. 🥰

Edited by BJoyful
  • Like 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1752 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.