About Hayabusa group gift

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1681 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

52 minutes ago, ziniatabassum said:

I always heard that people r getting gift from Hayabusa but i never did.. i m in the group... Does anyone know about their group gift policy?

best way is to ask the creator/manager they are the only ones who know their frequency.
But being also a member, i do get the notices and gifts on regular basis. Didn't really make notes how often.
Could it be possilble you disabled some settings for receiving notices and  chats for that group? .. or muted the sender by thinking it was spam?

• Like 2

I might be wrong but I thought their gifts were sent out to people on their customer list rather than group members. I can't login, in world to check but I doubt I have space to be in their group and still seem to get promotions adverts and the occasional gift. 

• Like 2

I get gifts from Hayabusa very regularly - they get sent via their vendor automatically.

I'd say they come about once a month or so, maybe more or less - I don't think there's a specific time table for them.

They are pretty generous with gifting. Most are quite good although some of the recent animesh offerings are rather useless to me - and far too primmy to use.

• Like 6

On 7/7/2019 at 11:55 AM, Alwin Alcott said:

best way is to ask the creator/manager they are the only ones who know their frequency.
But being also a member, i do get the notices and gifts on regular basis. Didn't really make notes how often.
Could it be possilble you disabled some settings for receiving notices and  chats for that group? .. or muted the sender by thinking it was spam?

No i didn’t muted the group.. i do see notices but i never received any group gift so i was wondering...  

18 hours ago, Elora Lunasea said:

I get gifts from Hayabusa very regularly - they get sent via their vendor automatically.

I'd say they come about once a month or so, maybe more or less - I don't think there's a specific time table for them.

They are pretty generous with gifting. Most are quite good although some of the recent animesh offerings are rather useless to me - and far too primmy to use.

Yes indeed... Their gifts r so nice thats why i wanted to have those but my friends r getting it regularly but i m not... I don't know what else i can do to get the gifts .. 

2 minutes ago, ziniatabassum said:

I don't know what else i can do to get the gifts .. 

what i think is that it aren't group gifts, as said up in this thread, but customer gifts... if you only joined the group, but not bought something, you'r not on the customers list.

• Like 1

On 7/8/2019 at 3:31 PM, Alwin Alcott said:

what i think is that it aren't group gifts, as said up in this thread, but customer gifts... if you only joined the group, but not bought something, you'r not on the customers list.

I got a gift from their store one of my friend gave that to me... I actually didn't buy anything thats true... I will try that soon then.. 

• 1 month later...

I am not a member of their group but I receive their gifts once a week or twice a month- something like that.  it's either because I'vr purchase their items in the past and that automatically set me up on some sort of list or I'm on a subscribe-o which I've been here in SL for 10 years and there's no telling if that's the case- I wouldn't remember.

Edited by Pixie Kobichenko

From reading this thread, it sounds like the frequency of gifts may depend on how often you buy from them. I've bought a couple items and I'm probably on the Subscriber list, so I get No Copy free gift about once a month or so. Definitely contact the owner to find out what needs to  be done so you can get the free gifts too. Their items are very nice.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1681 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.