Sign in to follow this  
Siera MacIntyre

Wanted: Sim Designer/Landscaper

I am on the search for someone who can design a sim for me that resembles a very realistic college campus. Please IM in-world if you are capable of doing the job. If you have more questions, IM as well. We will also discuss payment. Thanks. 

You for sure should talk to Norajulian... hands down, she could do this and make it realistic and fantastic!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/6/2019 at 6:09 PM, Siera MacIntyre said:

I am on the search for someone who can design a sim for me that resembles a very realistic college campus. Please IM in-world if you are capable of doing the job. If you have more questions, IM as well. We will also discuss payment. Thanks. 

Hi Siera,

If you have a Facebook SL account there is a group for reputable landscapers and interior decorators (https://www.facebook.com/groups/2475043012546622/)that you can reach out to for your project. If you are looking for something that replicates a RL building you need to make sure your landscaper has the skill to create custom details.

Depending on your timeline I can possibly help with your region. I specialize in public or high traffic regions. You can view my work at www.tns-sl.com.

Lola