Hiring Executive Game Manager

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1727 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Looking to Hire a Chief Moderator and Manager for Mermaid Magic, Mermaid Magic is a Hunt Game system in which people can
hunt for objects that are worth Lindens when they collect them. Its also a Traffic getting system for Land Owners which includes Shops and Club owners and people who want traffic to visit their locations in Second Life.  This will be a paid Salary. I am looking for. experience managers who done work this can be in Store or Club environment. In adition to a Salary you also get other perks for working for me..

Your job with me will be to manage people both Land Owners and Object Hunters. This may also include handling people who
don't have the best interest in mind with my game system (IE handle people who are playing by my rules)

You also will need to know how to handle issues dealing with Land and work with other managers from my other businesses. you also will need to know how to hire and do interviews with new staff.

If your interested in working a new job experience drop me a notecard with references to previous or current work you done in Second Life.  Contact me inworld via IM or send a notecard to Lita Jannings

Thanks for your interest

Lita Jannings

Owner and CEO of Mermaid Magic     

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Magical Desires/246/233/21

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1727 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.