Receiving Error When Editing Listing

SiennaReese

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1727 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Good morning all. I have a listing I originally listed yesterday, and today I am trying to revise the price, and I keep getting this message: "The change you wanted was rejected. Maybe you tried to change something you didn't have access to."

Any ideas why or how I can stop getting that message? It's just on one listing I am trying to edit, I have been able to edit the listing price of 7 other products without error.

not sure but I wish LL would start taking Marketplace Listing bug seriously?

I had over 70 pages of gacha items all listed on MP store ( for several years - a gacha trader within SL)

ALL unlisted themselves ( and it seems deleted) and now I have no stock, no livelihood - posted ticker about it.

still haven't heard anything, following several updates since last week. Done all the usual searches, cache etc all the usual basic stuff that people

like to remind you about when they think you don't know but it is actually a MP bug and not a user misunderstanding/lack of skill!

Just want to know has it been hacked and items taken? deleted? if not where the heck is it and what are LL trying to do about getting it back/compensating for it for me as a merchant?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1727 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.