The Bellisseria Animal Sanctuary Is Coming!

JessycaJayne

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1750 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hamster is working hard to get "all the things" set up for her animal friends. Little paws makes for a challenge sometimes so I need just a bit of time!

I will post here again with the slurl when it's time to open to the public. 

AnimalSanctuary.thumb.png.45e862166f797d112870a395e48008bb.png

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3

That is such a cute idea! I don't have any animals per se (does an animesh baby count? 😛) but I'm just curious; will your sanctuary be a place for other animals to stay, as in board like kennels if they have no other home? Would it be more like a pet café or petting zoo, or all of these things and more? Do the animals have to be already known Bellisserian residents, or from other regions, and is there size restrictions, meaning for example, no elephants? I'm just wondering. I don't see many of the animals together, only in pictures. Would it be okay for non-animal avatars to stop by at all, or is this animal only? Sorry for the questions... inquiring minds need to know these things! :D 

• Like 7

@RaeLeeH Hamster feels that although Belli animals are absolutely included in things, it would just be kind of special to have a place they can claim as their own. And of course to meet up with other animals to hang out, possibly organize fun things to do in/for the community.. things of that nature. I think cages are skeeery, so newp, none of those! But yes, if there are animals that don't have a home, they are welcome to stay at the Sanctuary (pet beds will be scattered for maximum comfort lol).

As for size restrictions .. The only thing I would ask is to be mindful of the neighbourhood and the yard space. I mean ... if you are an elephant and can fit in the yard, then sure, stop on over! If you are a 40 foot tall T-Rex .. we should probably meet by the beach instead hehe. 

And of course, any hoomans that are fond of animals who want to stop by to offer a nice belly scratch, a treat or just enjoy the company of the Belli animals, is welcome to pop over. Hamster will make sure to have hooman seats too! 

@PrudenceAnton Yes mam! That is why Hamster has been banging on that refresh key for weeks hehe .. 

• Like 9

That's a wonderful idea!  I may have to encourage the Foxies to let go of the Kitsune Koffee in favor of your new venture, as it seems you will have the well being of the Belli Animal Community in hand :D

Edited by Kitten Kaos
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, JessycaJayne said:

Hamster is working hard to get "all the things" set up for her animal friends. Little paws makes for a challenge sometimes so I need just a bit of time!

OMG Jessica, that's such a wonderful idea. I work in one in RL, so count on me for anything you might need. My LH is actually full of deers, squirrels, cats, birds....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kitten Kaos said:

That's a wonderful idea!  I may have to encourage the Foxies to let go of the Kitsune Koffee in favor of your new venture, as it seems you will have the well being of the Belli Animal Community in hand :D

Whaaaa?? But but .. we NEED the Kitsune Koffee! It's delicious! <3

• Like 2

2 hours ago, JessycaJayne said:

It's happened, it's done ... Hamster needs a damn nap lol ... Please feel free to join the group even if you are not an animal. We welcome everyone! ♥

Bellisseria Animal Sanctuary Group:
secondlife:///app/group/0d51637d-06fc-ac6b-1554-5980e20d25da/about

LM:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Rourke/179/99/40

Just joined. Sleep tight, you deserve that nap

• Like 2

On ‎7‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 5:31 AM, JessycaJayne said:

very cute    :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kitten Kaos said:

I'll go wake the Foxies and get them to join. Way to Go, Hamtero!  Your place is gonna be such a busy hit with all the Bellanimals!

LOL @ Hamtero ... you crack me up! Going to message you inworld so we can talk shop :)

• Like 2

10 hours ago, JessycaJayne said:

It's happened, it's done ... Hamster needs a damn nap lol ... Please feel free to join the group even if you are not an animal. We welcome everyone! ♥

Bellisseria Animal Sanctuary Group:
secondlife:///app/group/0d51637d-06fc-ac6b-1554-5980e20d25da/about

LM:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Rourke/179/99/40

Where's the guest book, Hammy? We visited, I didn't find the guest book!

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1750 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.