My avatar is invisible

Sileena Allen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4694 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

Hello Sileena. If your avatar is invisible means that it is not fully loaded. Open your inventory, write something in search there and wait fetching ALL your items till the last one. After that, move to a region with less lag. Smith is a protected land which is recommended (you can find it easily using search in world). There, try to change outfit. Choose one with just the necessary stuff (skin, shape, hair, eyes, pants and shirt) without any attachments.

Something else you can do is the test your avatar. In Viewer 2 give the command: Menu Develop (Ctrl+Alt+Q) --> Avatar --> Character Tests --> Test Male / Female.

Good luck.

I'm having the same problem.

Despite reinstalling, restarting, clearing cache in the app and out of it, nothing seems to work.

I've even been to Smith, run avatar Character Tests, reatrted some more and nothing helps.

It happens both in the latest SLviewer2, adn Phoenix (I'm up to date on both).

And it seems to be tied to data o the linden servers, as it's not just me who can't see anything but my prims. It's everyone. So it's not my machine, graphics card or access.

More maddening, on one or two occasions I CAN seemyself... Then the next day I'm broken again.

HELP!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4694 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.