How to buy a demo?

abeautifulday365

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4718 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

HI! I visited an inworld store to buy some hair. All the hair was being sold as a demo, and I tried them on until I found one I liked. The problem is I don't know how to buy it! I'm walking around with the sign above my head trying to figure out how to give someone money for this hair. The store doesn't appear in "Marketplace", as far as I can tell. Can someone tell me how is this done? Thanks!:smileyhappy:

There's usually pictures underneath the demo version or sometimes there's a blue box that pops up when you attempt to buy some hairs where there's an option to buy the demo or non demo version. Also try contacting the store owner if there are no note cards in store showing you how to purchase the hair. 

I'd come in world and help but I'm off to work. 

Hope you find it. 

What Lyra said. And also, sometimes it is boxes stacked under the big poster. Sometimes the boxes look like Hair color boxes you buy in RL.

But also, I have had trouble buying sometimes, when it's not possible to click the "buy" options. It could be something the store owner did wrong, or simply a SL glitch. If the demo option is the big picture and the full prize version is small boxes on the side, the demo "box" could be covering them, making it impossible to buy.

So it depends what the OP means, can she see options to buy full prize hair, and it will not let her buy it? Or is it impossible to find out where to buy?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4718 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.