Laoise Rumsford

These Boots. Who made them?

ย ย  Hm, I think I've seen those somewhere, but I couldn't say where. Let me know if you find out though.

ย ย  Also, whether or not a person wish to divulge what they are wearing, you can find out by either scanning them (there are plenty of 'what are they wearing' HUDs) or by right-clicking and inspecting them (or rather, the specific attachment of their apparel that you want to know more about).

image.png.c3c343abd91712f7daf52e7ff8f6bd6a.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Orwar said:

ย ย  Hm, I think I've seen those somewhere, but I couldn't say where. Let me know if you find out though.

ย ย  Also, whether or not a person wish to divulge what they are wearing, you can find out by either scanning them (there are plenty of 'what are they wearing' HUDs) or by right-clicking and inspecting them (or rather, the specific attachment of their apparel that you want to know more about).

[ cause knowledge is power.jpg]

I certainly will share the info once I find out! I wish I could do the inspect option, but I did not take the picture. :(

Thank you for the reply. โค๏ธ

ย 

Reign do some almost identical boots they just don't have the links & chains they include lotsย customize options -ย flat and flatform versions, clear and solid colours and optional stockings if using the clear option

ย 

• Thanks 1