Linden Homes

Rae Hazelnut

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1754 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

*looks at you funny* (kidding). 

I believe folks sit with their finger on the trigger ready to pounce the instant they've been announced, so make sure your bladder is empty because some miss out when they give in to Nature's Call ;) 

It's done the usual way, but if you miss out and you've given up your existing home, it just might mean renting privately for a little while until the next batch.

• Like 1

Well that is the last time they announced it. But I don't think they announce it any more. If you find the most recent statement from Patch Linden you will see their intended plan for making the new houses available. The temporary rental sounds like a good option. In fact I got a rental so nice that I am now questioning whether I need to be  a Premium Member next time it is due. The only reason would be the community and residents, IF Belliseria ever grows enough to house me before next year. I am not really feeling the benefit at the moment. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, AlyceAdrift said:

This update strategy that Patch announced hasn't really told us much other than they will randomly be releasing them in batches... how's that gonna help the folks out in the world working and such who can't sit at their computer 24/7? 

I didn't have to sit on my computer 24/7.  I just tried while I was sitting at  my computer and had nothing else to do.

• Like 2

Just now, karynmaria said:

I didn't have to sit on my computer 24/7.  I just tried while I was sitting at  my computer and had nothing else to do.

Well it seems like that's the only way I'm ever going to get one at this rate... sucks that I have a RL job to do and go to or else I'd probably have one by now... 

knowing the approximate time of release isn't going to help you much when there is a less than 30 second window of availability anyway. i would just wait until the trailers are released, when the window might be more like thirty minutes.

3 hours ago, AlyceAdrift said:

This update strategy that Patch announced hasn't really told us much other than they will randomly be releasing them in batches... how's that gonna help the folks out in the world working and such who can't sit at their computer 24/7? 

the releases are monday, wednesday and friday, anytime from 7 am to 3 pm SLT. As far as anything else, it's all luck of the draw. Unless, as stated by someone else wait until the release of the trailers, there could be, maybe be, abandoning of some of the traditional homes in order to get a trailer.  

• Like 1

16 hours ago, AlyceAdrift said:

Well it seems like that's the only way I'm ever going to get one at this rate... sucks that I have a RL job to do and go to or else I'd probably have one by now... 

It's challenging right now, yes, but in time you'll have really easy access.  Just give it some time. Yours will come ☺️

• Like 3

I have had mine on auto refresh for a week now and still nothing! everytime one pops up it is gone before I can agree to terms! talk about aggravating!  I still don't understand why they can't release a batch at a time, I think the ones coming up right now are people leaving them that is why it is only a couple at a time .

1 hour ago, LaCarnal Dreamscape said:

I have had mine on auto refresh for a week now and still nothing! everytime one pops up it is gone before I can agree to terms! talk about aggravating!  I still don't understand why they can't release a batch at a time, I think the ones coming up right now are people leaving them that is why it is only a couple at a time .

they release 3 times a week, mostly one sim
all others... 3 or 4 singly houses a day are indeed abandoned ones by other residents.
There is a big release planned quite soon, that will be a substantional amount of homes/boat or other type of places.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1754 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.