What Living In Second Life For 7 Years Taught Me About It (Machinima)

lucagrabacr

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1739 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Whoot, finally finished this \ o / naming it "Virtual World" in the main title instead of "Second Life" (it's in the end of the title though) to get people who don't know about Second Life yet to see it 😛 hopefully many will

Edit;

After some commenters and friends advised that I should make my main narration part more audible, I reuploaded it here; 

The original video I uploaded will still be there for those who have gotten the old link!

Edited by lucagrabacr
added fixed audio version
  • Like 3

I love the part about SL being an expression of a persons true self, people often worry about whether a person on SL is who they really are. That may be a better question to ask about   a   person in RL

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/4/2019 at 7:46 AM, lucagrabacr said:

Whoot, finally finished this \ o / naming it "Virtual World" in the main title instead of "Second Life" (it's in the end of the title though) to get people who don't know about Second Life yet to see it 😛 hopefully many will

Edit;

After some commenters and friends advised that I should make my main narration part more audible, I reuploaded it here; 

The original video I uploaded will still be there for those who have gotten the old link!

Wonderful! Excellent job, that was most enjoyable!

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1739 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.