linden homes

SatinAngel Spires

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1750 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

54 minutes ago, SatinAngel Spires said:

hello i am wondering how i can get  one of the 351 prim linden homes   or a piece of land  with the 351 prims i been waiting almost 2 weeks now for my linden home and nothing  but the 117 prim homes are listed in the get yout linden home page   can someone help me 

I'd start by reading this thread:

And then a few more threads in this sub-forum.  Basically we are a few months away from the next big release.  Currently they are releasing one region roughly every Mon, Wed, and Friday - excluding holidays and sometimes when issues arise.  Chances right now are really slim -- a single region will have a max of around 25 house and they go in seconds, as in 3-7 seconds.  There is also the chance of picking up one that someone abandons, but that is usually only a few a day.

5 minutes ago, SatinAngel Spires said:

i did read that hon but they never appear on the  choose your home  on my main page i been checking daily and nightly   they go so fast

3 minutes ago, SatinAngel Spires said:

i am not sure where to look for these  i goto the link on my dash board claim your linden home

They'll only show on the page when one is available and there are slim chances of that right now.  Some people spend a lot of time refreshing the page, hoping one shows up. Some have installed an auto-refresher add on to the browser that refreshes for them and chimes or something when Bellisseria shows on the page.

Other than that, all you can do is wait.

• Like 1

Hi Satin! You are looking in the correct place. But just like Jewel said in the post above, if there are no new homes available at the time you are refreshing .. it's because there are none available at the time. You need to try on release days Mon/Wed/Fri (holidays & tech issues excluded). And on other days ... you may catch an abandoned home that has been put back up for someone new to move in.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1750 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.