jugheadjones89

Looking for roleplayers and also just cool peeps to hang with

Hello all,

so I'm not new to Second Life but I've been mostly on here with an ex that I now actively avoid speaking to. Looking to start over on positive bases in this community. I'm an FTM and homosexual thirty year-old male. I'm an experienced roleplayer (both in the Riverdale verse as Jughead Jones and also as Stiles Stilinski from Teen Wolf) but I'm also down to portray an OC. I'm looking to meet new people both from the LGBTQ community and also non LGBTQ. Just to hang out, explore maps, shoot the *****. I don't promise I'll voicechat but I do have a mic. Something I'm doing a lot of lately is just explore creative user content and sometimes bar hop to meet new peeps. 

Message me if you're interested in talking. IRL I'm an actor and writer. I'm also a goofball and a pretty easygoing guy as long as you're respectful and not pushy for the writing. We all have offline lives. ;)

Go ahead and introduce yourselves :P I usually poke around late at night Eastern time. 

• Like 2

IM me if you want.  We'll see if we click.  if we do, great!  If not, no big deal.  I share your love of exploring and like meeting new people.

As to voice, I can't stand it.  I've heard everything from people chewing potato chips, to toilets flushing and babies crying in the background.  Dude, I don't swim in your toilet, so don't piss in my ear!  lolz

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Hi!

Lesbian night owl also looking for other LGBTQ people to hang out with. I haven't gotten into roleplay but I enjoy listening to music, freebie hunting, 7 Seas Fishing, and exploring SL.

I don't have mic atm but I don't see that as a huge hindrance. I'm used to communicating non-verbally.

I'll shoot you a message later.

• Like 1

I'd also like people to RP and hang out with. I have a mic but I tend to just use text on SL unless I'm around my family. I've RP'd a bit, I can't really do paragraph RP though.

• Like 1

Heeey :) I love para rp, though I haven't done it in a while. I prefer not to voice, because I'm kind of a believer in not mixing my rl with sl. (Also, I'm not super comfortable with it, because I don't like being flirted with.) I love shopping and exploring every kind of sim. I don't have any friends, though I am not new to SL. So hit me up!

I will probably be hanging out later at night myself. I love roleplay, I've done Gor (over a decade ago) I do one-on-one Stargate Atlantis and Harry Potter and I have done other small genre roleplay. I was involved in a Dragonriders of Pern Sim for a long time, but have been too busy IRL to be there lately.