Revived an old av- need a makeover

RavenMoon Wind

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1750 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I just brought back this super old account that i havent used in many years. As you can imagine the inventory is a total mess of noob freebies lol.

Im grabbing demos for mesh bodies and mesh heads, but im trying to find something thats free for now until i get the good items.

Do you know of any free bento heads or bodies that would do for the time being?

Also free clothing,hair, ao. really everything.

Go visit the Free Dove (https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Gallii/162/52/33) they offer a free body, lots of clothing and other stuff. It may be a freebie place, but their stuff does not at all look noobish.

As for a (near) free head, I can recommend Absolut Creation's Eve head (http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife//130/211/23), There are two versions, a bento and a non-bento head. The non-bento one is free to group members, but joining the group costs a whole single L$, and then you need a single L$ to buy the non-bento head but that will be refunded.

I know that the head is Omega compatible (installer needed!) but I am not certain about the body.

I hope this helps!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On the marketplace I usually set the search parameters to list by rating and it always ends up showing the most popular stuff being the free items or 1L. Or else set the search to have a price under a certain amount. I get so many free clothing items this way I don't have time to search through it all in my inventory. Also there is the SL16b celebration going on right now where they have a huge mall with a free gift at each store, mostly clothes but some hair, furniture and other items, it just takes forever to get through it all and its so laggy.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1750 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.