Animation Groups

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1739 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm in some animation group, but it gets maybe one posting a month. Let me know what you find.

I'm not very good at this; I'm still trying to figure out why my walk loop plays smoothly in QAVimator but has a jerk at the end of the loop in world.

1 hour ago, animats said:

I'm in some animation group, but it gets maybe one posting a month. Let me know what you find.

I'm not very good at this; I'm still trying to figure out why my walk loop plays smoothly in QAVimator but has a jerk at the end of the loop in world.

As I recall, it's caused by a couple frames either at the beginning or end of the animation. Try adjusting the start/end frames (not ease-in/out).

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/2/2019 at 10:56 PM, Lilith Sablatnig said:

I have just started to make animations for SL and was wondering what animation groups in-world, would any of you recommend joining? Looking to get testers on animations and ask questions when they pop up - sort of group.

You have better chances to get your questions answered on this forum than in SL, animation groups are extremely quiet, animators are working in out - world programs and most of us are testing on Beta grid.

On 7/4/2019 at 5:24 AM, animats said:

In Quavimator first frame is reserved for T pose and animation starts on frame 2.  So, never setup the Loop In filed in Quavimator on frame 1 but on frame 2, and never animate frame 1.

Ok thanks. I did have a good look around at groups in-world and most seemed dead. Few members and therefore would assume little going on. I have created a few animations, managed to get them looped nicely using Quavimator. Just looking for a few testers now really, before comitting to sell in MP. Guess I could try Builder's Brewery?

Edited by Lilith Sablatnig

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1739 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.