Empty Linden homes

Lynn Zelin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1755 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Now, see, I'm not really good at taking orders from anyone... but on their forums for their product, I will, in fact, take orders from a Linden. In world, too, even! I'll take their orders, and I'll like it, by golly!

What was the original topic? Oooooooooh... empty Linden Homes.

Yeah, I'm just gonna leave that alone. 

Allow me to show my age here...

73133e44999619e2ff07daa3b7eaf44f.jpg.9946ee9d5d3a40b0a126afb9f27a651a.jpg

• Haha 6

6 minutes ago, Tommy Linden said:

Let's try not to derail this thread too much, I really dont want to have to close it. 

For what it's worth I am happy to pose for a picture any time anyone wants if they see me out and about. Even if it's in my Linden home, just walk on up and knock on the door!

Now let's make sure we are all being nice please, it's the weekend, it's time for fun.

/looks closely at the pic to see if Tommy has a bear

Edited by Zoya McDonnagh
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Tommy Linden said:

Let's try not to derail this thread too much, I really dont want to have to close it. 

For what it's worth I am happy to pose for a picture any time anyone wants if they see me out and about. Even if it's in my Linden home, just walk on up and knock on the door!

Now let's make sure we are all being nice please, it's the weekend, it's time for fun.

@Tommy Linden congrats on your new home.

• Moles
3 minutes ago, Layla Claven said:

Well, he looked very busy and I was pretty scared myself @Beth Macbain lol

Any sign of your Quartzy? It sounds like a kind of 'ships that pass in the night' romance 

I've haven't been able to get in-world much -- took advantage of the Fourth of July holiday (not celebrated in my country, for obvious reasons) to discuss restraining orders with my lawyers.

Purely in principle, you understand.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 12

4 minutes ago, Quartz Mole said:

I've haven't been able to get in-world much -- took advantage of the Fourth of July holiday (not celebrated in my country, for obvious reasons) to discuss restraining orders with my lawyers.

Purely in principle, you understand.

I'm quite certain they read all my posts and said, "Now, Mr. Mole, why on earth would you want to keep her at a distance! She is extraordinary!"

Right? Right?

Why is there an English constable knocking on my door?

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Layla Claven said:

Ohh, now that is just greedy @LittleMe Jewell 😄 I saw Kona last week but I didn't dare ask if he had one

I actually picked them up from some 'Bear Island' I wandered across at some point.  Two because there is a Tommy Linden bear and a Tommy Linden 2.0 bear.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Layla Claven said:

I think it was Goverence Linden I asked about bears at one of the SL16B meet the Lindens and they didn't have one of their own and told me that I could get some from SL Marketplace

Go to the marketplace, Animals section, then under that Linden Bears... there are like 14 or 15 of them there

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1755 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.