Help creating a character look

StellaClyne

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1753 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, so I have recently discovered the show Person of Interest and have become rather fond of the character that Amy Acker portrayed in it. I was thus wondering if anyone could help me figure out what to buy to create a look similar to her from the show.

Two reference images for the look I m going for

Amy-Acker-in-Person-of-Interest-amy-ackezap-person-of-interest-season-4-episode-

It's a good show with a very satisfying, if not desirable close to it (like GoT - Excellent close to that show).

ANY WAY... It's been a very long time since I watched it, so the reference pictures help - that face is very doable on most Mesh heads. My recommendation is this: Find her "Head Shots" (the pictures for her media kit) - those usually have a generally straight-on angle. Then find a good profile that shows most of her face (all the way to ears, if possible) - then mess with the sliders.

Start with the head shape, then do chin first. Then eyes, then mouth, then nose last. You'll get it pretty close  and then finally tweak it some over a few days after.

VERY IMPORTANT: Press CTRL and tap 0 six to eight times for the "zoom" (actually it is Field of View) - this will remove the simulated lens distortion the default camera creates and you will be editing the *true* shape of the face.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1753 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.