How do i pet feeding ?

Baradar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4728 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

You will need "listen" commands and "whispers". Always use a negative channel. Avatars can't talk on those on their own.

I'm guessing you are just starting, though. I would suggest a scripting class at New Citizens Inc. You will also need to learn a special kind of algrbra called "boolean" in order to do any "if" statements.

In other words, this is too complicated at your current scripting level. This is not an insult. We were all beginners once. Just learn the basics, then build on that. I would suggest, as your first project, a sphere that changes colors.

Don't worry. It gets easier as you learn. Just keep trying to learn, and you will continue to get better.

It all depends on how you do it.  If you only want to have food appear right in front of the pet, the easiest thing to do is put a simple one-command rezzer script into the pet so that it rezzes food when you click on the pet.  See http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/LlRezAtRoot.  You can certainly make a more complicated script, of course. :smileyhappy:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4728 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.