Tilia?

Kelley Foxclaw

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1755 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

What are we doing now, besides trying to get more personal information from us?   Also, does this have to do with Premium Membership prices going up.  You may make changes, but some of us may just say, enough, is enough.  For those that wish to remain, hidden in SL, try doing that now

2 minutes ago, Kelley Foxclaw said:

What are we doing now, besides trying to get more personal information from us?   Also, does this have to do with Premium Membership prices going up.  You may make changes, but some of us may just say, enough, is enough.  For those that wish to remain, hidden in SL, try doing that now

Theres a big thread over here  

• Thanks 1

On 7/1/2019 at 7:03 PM, Kelley Foxclaw said:

That was a quote, I want something more personal

I want everyone in the forum to know that no matter how snarky I may seem, I regularly hold back from posting the very snarkiest things that I feel like writing and I, for one, feel I deserve some credit for that. Thank you!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 7/1/2019 at 7:03 PM, Kelley Foxclaw said:

That was a quote, I want something more personal

OK, something more personal: Linden Lab is now being required by law to provide identification information for anyone who cashes dollars out of SL (such as into PayPal). It doesn't involve converting to Lindens to dollars so long as they are kept in your SL (soon to be Tilia) account. Only those people who take money out of SL have to provide identification. Again, this isn't what LL wants ... it's the law. They have no choice.

It has nothing to do with the cost of premium going up. That was a continuation of Linden Lab's decision over a year ago to move more of the cost from land to other sources.

If you wish to remain hidden in SL, all you have to do is not have LL move your dollars to an external account. The Tilia thing doesn't affect Linden dollars at all, whether buying them, selling them, or spending them.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1755 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.