Will you be my friend? OwO

AngelOfSeeker

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1754 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello! :D Thank you for taking the time to read my post! ❤️ I'm sort of new to SL and within my first week of experience I've noticed two things: 1. It is hard to just make friends solemnly for being friends...as a female playing a female avatar I've run into...well an issue bringing me to number 2. Everyone I've meet thus far just wants sexual encounters with my avatar... Now it's really not my cup of tea XD Yall do you, but I'm here in SL to gain some social experience and confidence in communicating, for I am highly awkward and a bit of an oddball 😛 I would love so very much to make a few friends who enjoy intelligent conversations, daily trips to Gaming Island, maybe shop with (I spend way too much time dressing up XD), and even explore the huge online world of SL. If anyone is interested, I play daily when I have the time and live in the USA! I look forward to hopefully meeting some awesome individuals! Have a wonderful day! (/^owo^\ ~ ❤️

Feel free to send me a friend request in-world (user name Fritigern Gothly, display name Payne N. Uranus).
I may not look it, but I have zero interest in pixel sex so you wouldn't have to deal with someone who wants "that" from you if you are friends with me.

Since I live on the west coast, my time zone matches SLT but I can not be online every day, nor is there any specific time that I can be online, since I am married and have 2 toddlers in RL which tend to throw my plans off-balance quite a lot.

There's a lot to tell about me and a lot to discover. 

The only thing is that... well, Gaming Island is not quite my thing, but if that's no problem, then I would love to be friends with you, hang out and have intelligent conversations.

Edited by Fritigern Gothly
(silly typos)
  • Like 1

That's no problem at all! I currently have far too much free and my fiancee showed my SL! I only go to Gaming Island to sore some Lindens lol I will definitely try sending you a friend request! :D I just have to figure it out first XD There is a lot I have not seen in SL, and I'm open to anything but the pixel sex lmao XD I look forward to meeting you! ❤️ 

Edited by AngelOfSeeker

I would love to be your friend. My RL schedule keeps me away a lot, most of the time I am logged on I am actually not at my computer in RL. I can explain that someday in world. I will send you a friend request.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1754 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.