Tilia takes over

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1186 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

22 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

AND you need to take in a bunch of ID things like a utility bill, passport, birth certificate etc in order to GET the ID card -- so a bit of a catch 22 thing. 

true, but we usually have to produce these when we open a bank account also. To get money out of SL into our hands then we have to have a bank account

14 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

You don't have any kind of picture ID you can get from your government?

I don't have any at the moment but due to Linden Labs now blocking my ability to sell L$ in order to pay hi (very high) tier fees, I am working on getting something now but it will take quite some time. I will likely have 2-3 months of Tier I will need to pay before I can verify.

12 hours ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

I'm in the UK without a passport or driver's licence.  I was verified, if I remember correctly, using a bus pass (with integral photo), birth certificate, and a utility bill.  There was a further step involving a photo.

They keep repeating that I need a license or expired license, so I'm just going to close the ticket and pay tier from my bank account for the next few months while I sort out getting ID they will accept.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1186 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.