You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 73 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

22 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

AND you need to take in a bunch of ID things like a utility bill, passport, birth certificate etc in order to GET the ID card -- so a bit of a catch 22 thing. 

true, but we usually have to produce these when we open a bank account also. To get money out of SL into our hands then we have to have a bank account

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

funny .... first they tie you to them for at least a year with renewing premiums and now they change the game?.... i don't want my social security numbers or private information in hands of again a

I could not see a single line about GDPR Compliance in the terms and privacy policies for this Tilia company? Since we are asked to provide government issued identification if non US citizens, th

Hi! We're putting together an FAQ (first asked questions!), which will go up on the blog shortly.  Please KEEP CALM AND ... oh just kidding.  Anyway, clarifications in response to your questions in th

Posted Images

14 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

You don't have any kind of picture ID you can get from your government?

I don't have any at the moment but due to Linden Labs now blocking my ability to sell L$ in order to pay hi (very high) tier fees, I am working on getting something now but it will take quite some time. I will likely have 2-3 months of Tier I will need to pay before I can verify.

12 hours ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

I'm in the UK without a passport or driver's licence.  I was verified, if I remember correctly, using a bus pass (with integral photo), birth certificate, and a utility bill.  There was a further step involving a photo.

They keep repeating that I need a license or expired license, so I'm just going to close the ticket and pay tier from my bank account for the next few months while I sort out getting ID they will accept.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 73 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.