non receipt of L$

RajeshKA

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1757 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

6 answers to this question

17 minutes ago, RajeshKA said:

My friend had gifted me 1600 L$ vide ID  c68d4edd at about 2.01 am PDT . Still the L$ has not been reflected in my account. 

Go to your dashboard at secondlife.com  then Account - L$  Transaction history and look through your transactions.  Tell your friend to do the same and see where the L$ were.  They may have paid the wrong person.  You may have spent it on something else and no realised.   Its sort of like a bank statement to see where the L$ are used.

I see you have included an ID and number.  Is that from your transaction history or your friends transaction history?  

• Like 3

21 hours ago, RajeshKA said:

My friend had gifted me 1600 L$ vide ID  c68d4edd at about 2.01 am PDT . Still the L$ has not been reflected in my account. 

he did send a gift to ***er1951 resident... not Raje*** assuming it's a alt account, but so not verifiable with us who have no access to your real information. Contact support if you think it's of enough urgence and you can't find it on the ***er1951 accountpage.

• Like 2

Social Island is often crowded enough that it's pretty easy to select the wrong avatar by mistake.

Your friend could send a message to P**er1951 Resident and explain the mistake and ask them to return the money.  However, they are under no obligation to do so.

• Like 1

This is why it is always best practice to OPEN THE PROFILE of the person you will send money too. This way there is no possibility of sending money to the wrong person, unless you open the wrong profile and are careless about it, in which case c'est la vie.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1757 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.