ao.. avi female.. standing poses

Sandra8675

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1760 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Looking for specific type of ao for female...

There was an ao I saw other day i loved.  I asked girl what her ao was called.  But, she only said VISTA and that was all.  The avi looked like she was fidgeting a lot which I like and want.

But, the main action I saw that I wish to have is...  The avi was grabbing her heel from the back, wrapping her hand around the heel on the shoe and the avi balanced like that for quite a few seconds. 

Does anyone know of any ao that do this?  I've looked at all of the standing poses from Vista Animations, Gaeline creations and TUTY  including child standing poses.  I've had no luck finding an ao with girl grabbing her shoe heel.

1 hour ago, Sandra8675 said:

Looking for specific type of ao for female...

There was an ao I saw other day i loved.  I asked girl what her ao was called.  But, she only said VISTA and that was all.  The avi looked like she was fidgeting a lot which I like and want.

But, the main action I saw that I wish to have is...  The avi was grabbing her heel from the back, wrapping her hand around the heel on the shoe and the avi balanced like that for quite a few seconds. 

Does anyone know of any ao that do this?  I've looked at all of the standing poses from Vista Animations, Gaeline creations and TUTY  including child standing poses.  I've had no luck finding an ao with girl grabbing her shoe heel.

Look up the brand Vista inworld and go to their store.  It is one of the most famous makers of AO's.  There are lots there for you to test.  If you are lagged  I recommend going to their Vista Secondary Store and testing there

2 hours ago, Sandra8675 said:

Not Vista, but this is free and has similar to what you describe. Maybe worth a try :)

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/TuTy-LUCKY-GIRL-FREE-AO-MOCAP-and-BENTO/5283511

lucky_girl_female_bento_ao.jpg?151199800

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mollymews said:

if you like girl and child-like wriggle AO then also have a look at  Oracul. Their inworld shop is on Kuso region

Thank you...  I have not heard of these.  I will for sure go today!  I appreciate the specific store name to help me out.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1760 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.