A Controversial Suggestion for Patch & the Moles

Beth Macbain

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1758 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm out riding around the new regions right now and see a new Squishy Pickle being constructed. I believe this will be the third one? 

I'm foreseeing a time in the future where multiple Squishy Pickles are going to cause great confusion for residents when giving directions. 

I would like to suggest we (because of course you're going to listen to anything we suggest, right??) come up with a variety of potential names for the original Pickle offshoots.

They could, perhaps, all be themed based on different foods-on-a-stick? The Corn Dog? The Deep Fried Twinkie? The Cocktail Wienie? 

Or maybe we want to stick with a vegetable theme... the Skewered Tomato? The Roasted Brussels Sprout? The Filthy Mushroom? Yes, I do hate mushrooms. 

I rather like the idea of them being themed around items you put in a Bloody Mary, much like a Squishy Pickle. The Celery Stalk? The Pearl Onion? The Spicy Pepper?

Thoughts? Other theme Ideas? Muzzles?

(We could use a bit of levity up in here!)

• Like 6
  • Haha 8
  • Sad 1

Maybe it could be called the '[some other adjective here] pickle' such as the sweet pickle, the salty pickle.

But I would rather see a different food...I don't really like pickles and just think ugh when I see them :(  I was disappointed when I first visited the squishy pickle and saw it was only pickles on offer...I like ice-creams and lollies!😁

But seriously, I agree, might be nice to have some variety for these community hub names in the same way as the Moles have added variety in the landscaping across the various regions.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Beth Macbain said:

I'm out riding around the new regions right now and see a new Squishy Pickle being constructed. I believe this will be the third one? 

I'm foreseeing a time in the future where multiple Squishy Pickles are going to cause great confusion for residents when giving directions. 

I would like to suggest we (because of course you're going to listen to anything we suggest, right??) come up with a variety of potential names for the original Pickle offshoots.

They could, perhaps, all be themed based on different foods-on-a-stick? The Corn Dog? The Deep Fried Twinkie? The Cocktail Wienie? 

Or maybe we want to stick with a vegetable theme... the Skewered Tomato? The Roasted Brussels Sprout? The Filthy Mushroom? Yes, I do hate mushrooms. 

I rather like the idea of them being themed around items you put in a Bloody Mary, much like a Squishy Pickle. The Celery Stalk? The Pearl Onion? The Spicy Pepper?

Thoughts? Other theme Ideas? Muzzles?

(We could use a bit of levity up in here!)

If you mean the circular wooden building (that on the Squishy Pickle is named "The Squishy Pickle"), is just a building on their catalog that they will likely give another use/name. This new area they are releasing one sim at a time is not named "Squishy Pickle", is actually named "Squishy Squid".

With that in mind...... my suggestion is... SQUID ON A STICK

27149451-bbq-squid-on-a-stick.jpg

Edited by Seba Serpente
  • Haha 6
  • Confused 1

Just now, Beth Macbain said:

You can have your Momoa Mole... I'm good with drooling over watching @Quartz Mole work. 

Done and done! Just point me in the right direction and I'll let you all live in peace (except Momoa Mole), but am trying desperately to keep this topic from being my last before I get booted for generally being... me. But just in case;

6 hours ago, Beth Macbain said:

Bellisseria equivalent to Zindra perhaps? 

😏🤣🤫

• Haha 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1758 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.