Linden Traditional Homes Texture Pack

Monty Jazzhands

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1681 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, does anyone know if there are texture packs for the walls and floors for the new traditional linden homes? I can't see one in the creation pack and it would really help me out. Failing that, has anyoen got the UDD codes for the various textures in the homes. Many thanks for your replies.

31 minutes ago, Montyjack said:

Hi, does anyone know if there are texture packs for the walls and floors for the new traditional linden homes? I can't see one in the creation pack and it would really help me out. Failing that, has anyoen got the UDD codes for the various textures in the homes. Many thanks for your replies.

Yes there are.  Depend on the new Linden Homes you have there is a way for you to get it.   

If you have the regular house, just click on the mailbox and choose LH- Content Creations Pack.

Just open the box and all of the textures will be in it.

Houseboat:

image.thumb.png.24bb99736f2d01426890f6123d88cf9c.png

Edited by Coolnet Ordinary
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Montyjack said:

Thanks for your replies. The kind of thing I need are on the MP and in the Traditional Homes content pack it doesn't have the textures. 

There is a TEXTURE pack INSIDE the Creation Pack. You need to unbox the textures separately. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Montyjack said:

Thanks for your replies. The kind of thing I need are on the MP and in the Traditional Homes content pack it doesn't have the textures. 

I guarantee that what the others are saying is correct and that the textures are inside the box labelled content creation pack. As I recall, they are in a box inside THAT box. Check your box again, or get a new one from your mailbox. 

• Like 2

Note that while there is a texture pack inside the Content Creation pack (LH - Traditional - Texture Pack), it does not have every single texture used for your home - unless I missed an update.  It does not have the texture for the roof or the outside white trim sections.  While we are given the baseboards, fence, and hedges, we don't get the actual textures for those.  Some want the textures for the fencing and hedges so that they can make their own lower LI version.  The baseboard texture would allow for having a properly matching baseboard as part of a mesh wall divider kit, rather than approximating the texture match or doing the baseboards separate.  

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Note that while there is a texture pack inside the Content Creation pack (LH - Traditional - Texture Pack), it does not have every single texture used for your home - unless I missed an update.  It does not have the texture for the roof or the outside white trim sections.  While we are given the baseboards, fence, and hedges, we don't get the actual textures for those.  Some want the textures for the fencing and hedges so that they can make their own lower LI version.  The baseboard texture would allow for having a properly matching baseboard as part of a mesh wall divider kit, rather than approximating the texture match or doing the baseboards separate.  

^ I think you are correct, unless I missed an update too. It would be good if one day we DID get them all but it's not a problem if we don't. Just nice to have even some of them! :) 

Another nifty trick that I have been using for years is this; If you cannot find a close match on Marketplace, to set your Windlight settings as bright as you can and zoom your camera in to take a photograph of the wall/texture you wish you replicate. Then save it to your hard drive and edit it in a photoshop program (if you're that way inclined) OR just crop it to get a fairly even texture that measures 512 v 512. Then upload the picture, apply it to a wall you build, and use the edit tools (right-click > edit) to get the texture to align as best as you can. It won't be an exact match, and it's not technically stealing (and of course sharing it with others or trying to sell it regardless how much you tweak it isn't probably a great idea either just in case) but it's a way to get things looking more uniform if, like me, you get an eye-twitch from mismatched walls. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Montyjack said:

Sorry guys i have now found the texture pack in my inventory lol. It doesn't have the floor textures though lol

Go grab a new one from the mailbox.  The first one they released was missing some textures.  You should have all of the floor and wall textures there.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Go grab a new one from the mailbox.  The first one they released was missing some textures.  You should have all of the floor and wall textures there.

Floor textures for the traditional are still missing. The floor textures for the houseboats have been there from the beginning.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Blush Bravin said:

Floor textures for the traditional are still missing. The floor textures for the houseboats have been there from the beginning.

I'll be darned.  I hadn't even noticed that yet.  I noticed when the interior walls was missing, but apparently haven't needed to duplicate the floor texture anywhere yet.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, animats said:

There are some add-ons for Linden homes at SL16B's shopping mall, hidden alongside a kilometer of female clothing.

It is such a big area to search in. Do you know where? Or did you see a store name somewhere close to it? Stores send out LM to their shopping mall location.

3 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

It is such a big area to search in. Do you know where? Or did you see a store name somewhere close to it? Stores send out LM to their shopping mall location.

I think i saw some of the stuff that Blush has made at the birthday shopping mall...maybe that is what Animats is referring to?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Could you give a landmark there are several SL16B's shopping malls.

One is mine  in Golden North End.  Blushed shop is in Aurelian (not sure if north or south but not on the concourse).  Blush has a free porch gift in hers.  

Edited by Chic Aeon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

One is mine  in Golden North End.  Blushed shop is in Aurelian (not sure if north or south but not on the concourse).  Blush has a free porch gift in hers.  

WEll then I don*t have to go looking for them - if it is only the addons you also offer on the MP. I scan that every now and then for new ones. Search fpr "Linden home" sort as newest first - and put lots of things into my favourites.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

WEll then I don*t have to go looking for them - if it is only the addons you also offer on the MP. I scan that every now and then for new ones. Search fpr "Linden home" sort as newest first - and put lots of things into my favourites.

The benefit of going to the Shop & Hop is that the items are reduced from regular MP prices. So well worth fighting the crowds, IMO.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Blush Bravin said:

The benefit of going to the Shop & Hop is that the items are reduced from regular MP prices. So well worth fighting the crowds, IMO.

...which is how I wound up buying your add-ons for the Adams home even though I don't *have* an Adams home. lol

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

...which is how I wound up buying your add-ons for the Adams home even though I don't *have* an Adams home. lol

I have volumes of things I bought on sale that I figured might come in handy down the road... so I totally get it! :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1681 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.