Any way to find a buyer's name in orders?

LovedWarrior Quan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1754 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, LovedWarrior Quan said:

I have a customer asking me to redeliver items he lost which he bought a year ago in MP. Can I do a search of his name in the orders somehow? I dont see any search option there. Is there any other way?

Your CUSTOMER can find his orders much easier than you can and send you the info from the sale.   But as said they "should" be able to redeliver the item if you have "redelivery" checked on that item. For some reason this doesn't always work however. I had one case that did not. 

TYPICALLY a person asking for a redelivery (Marketplace or inworld) SENDS the information on their purchase to the seller. Asking for that is certainly "normal" and advised. 

There is a search, but make sure you're on the correct page. You want "Transaction history" under the subheading "Orders". Not "Orders" under the subheading "Reports". You can see the links from "Merchant home" which you get to from the "My Marketplace" dropdown menu at the top of the page.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Greetings!

Merchants can search for the Order ID Number or the Buyers name (not receiver)

Click on My Marketplace

Click on Merchant Home

Click on Transaction History

Enter the buyer's name in the Customer field.  If the buyer's last name is "Resident", omit the last name.  

- If a user named 'James Resident' is asking for a redeliver of the item, enter 'James" into the Customer field.

If the user has purchased from you, all of their orders will be shown in the search return.  

• Thanks 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1754 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.