Start the Sign Up list already!

Shield Markus

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1762 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

How good is your tech?  Auto Refresh lags or the NEXT button does.   Waste of time watching Land page .  They stick the smallest check box on that accept page and terms link right next to it can be touched accidentally.  3 days a week,  some hours of their day to release homes is reducing our ability to get one. 

They should delete all the other homes on that page.   Only show houseboats, homes,  I can't believe they are going to campers and trailers.  That's been done on other sims. 

I'm newish Premium from May to May 2021.  My Premium has end point I can see right now.  I didn't need to be Premium for 11 years  

While I am Premium, a sign up to get a House or Houseboat should be created and stop all this whack a mole to get a home or houseboat.  

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

They should delete all the other homes on that page.   Only show houseboats, homes, 

Nope - there are actually still people claiming some of those old homes.

3 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

I can't believe they are going to campers and trailers.

There are lots of folks looking forward to the Campers & Trailers being released.

Different strokes for different folks.

Side note - A signup list has been discussed endless times with all sorts of people naming the various problems associated with such.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Shield Markus said:

They stick the smallest check box on that accept page

Use your browser's zoom function.

2 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

3 days a week,  some hours of their day to release homes is reducing our ability to get one.

Wah, wah, wah! LL can never win, can they?

5 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

They should delete all the other homes on that page.

No. Just because YOU don't want them, doesn't mean that other people don't want them. Stop being so selfish!

4 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

I'm newish Premium from May to May 2021. 

How does that make any difference?

6 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

I didn't need to be Premium for 11 years  

And you still don't need to be premium. Feel free to cancel any time!

7 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

While I am Premium, a sign up to get a House or Houseboat should be created and stop all this whack a mole to get a home or houseboat.  

Because YOU are the benchmark that everything else is measured to huh?
Get a check on your ego!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

We do not whack the Moles. We love the Moles. 

And while you were complaining, another region was released.

I-love-Moles.png.85e6ae512d1d6e789d5387e3ce2fb5f8.png

• Like 4
  • Haha 7

I have  not been fortunate to  get  one  of the new homes. I have had the difficulty of the  click the accept terms and then the page freezes  and then  go select another ,,,,, that

being said  until  all the building in done avi like me have no other option than choose  the older Tahoe . Since it has been a year and the same issues i have sent   ticket upon ticket and things still not resolved ,,,,, not getting e mails note  on the tab it is grayed out so you cannot even click it to get your mail ,  the other option is to  .  pick a parcel and buy it  ... but after all of this why would i want to buy and pay tier ? It seems the bugs  they have are still about  and paying more money at this point in time foolish.  I have bit the  bullet paid a year in advance ,,,,, i  do not expect  to get any  of the new homes,,,,,   to me at least  the way the homes are being released  is like a game withing a game.   which  in a way  can be fun for some ,,,,,,, not whinning or complaining  just explaining ..... I came to sl to relax and learn and create   so the game thing is not for  me . I am very happy that many have been blessed with the latest homes ,,,,, and those s of us who are still in older generation homes due  non availability of the new  hugs hugs hugs   and now the older generation homes that were always taken we now  are able to get  many of the  desired  older generation homes   positive side   you can change your old linden homes up to 5 times  in 24 hours ,,,,so you can go to the different themes as well 

34 minutes ago, Fritigern Gothly said:

And some love the moles so much, they whack off to them!

Wait... did I say that? I mean, erm.... uhhhh.....

Yep...On reading this I thought of Beth.  Dies laughing.

• Haha 5

Well,  throwing stones does make waves!  While I was writing earlier, homes showed up on the land page.Going through the process on my phone, I think four failures happened, unavailabes. Then 10, 20 minutes later possibly I received home on Belli.  Did my rant accomplish that, because I was sure the process failed on the land page.

I have four other friends trying to get their homes, I will have to see if they got one later tonight. We were all trying today.  I still think the sign up list created is more fair. Not everyone has the tech or time to wait on the refresh for hours. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

33 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

10, 20 minutes later possibly I received home on Belli.  Did my rant accomplish that, because I was sure the process failed on the land page.

more likely your phone didn't have a good connection and loaded a copy of the page, while the house was assigned to you, so the confirmation came a bit later.
Whining never helped anything going smoother.

Edited by Fox Wijaya
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1762 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.