cassie200294

Cassie200294

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1761 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, Cassie200294 said:

Will there ever be enough new homes and Houseboats available for premium members ?    Seems every time one appears by the time you agree to terms its gone, and people like myself have a slow wifi connection don't stand a chance.

it's explained quite often last week, i'd reccomend to read some threads
I think a slow wifi connection is hardly to blame a lack of chances.

ps.. please don't make your name subject of post, but your issue in a few words, people will respond faster and more to the point :)

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Fox Wijaya said:

it's explained quite often last week, i'd reccomend to read some threads
I think a slow wifi connection is hardly to blame a lack of chances.

ps.. please don't make your name subject of post, but your issue in a few words, people will respond faster and more to the point :)

Sorry I am fairly new to these forums, and didn't quite understand 

5 minutes ago, Montyjack said:

I got lucky a few days ago and I got a house:) Use the autorefresh chrome extension that if you set up correclty, will play a sound when a home is available.

i am using auto refresh and i think I have done it correctly, and thank you for you nice reply 

Edited by Cassie200294
spelling
  • Like 3

The better chances will come when they do the larger releases of new themes.  Patch said that the Campers & Trailers will be released "within a few months".  When they come out, it should be a pretty large batch.  Additionally, there will likely be quite a few folks that abandon their current House or Houseboat in order to nab a Camper/Trailer.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Cassie200294 said:

i am using auto refresh and i think I have done it correctly, and thank you for you nice reply 

You're welcome. According to the Lindens they are releasing them every other day and yesterday they released at least two batches. A friend of mine got one on the second round. So on Sunday really go for it with the refresh and who knows you may get one.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Montyjack said:

You're welcome. According to the Lindens they are releasing them every other day and yesterday they released at least two batches. A friend of mine got one on the second round. So on Sunday really go for it with the refresh and who knows you may get one.

i have had my pc on auto refresh and two came up but as i clicked agree to the terms it came back all gone lol, but thanks i will try today and tomorrow and every day if that's what it takes, and thank you again 

Just now, Cassie200294 said:

i have had my pc on auto refresh and two came up but as i clicked agree to the terms it came back all gone lol, but thanks i will try today and tomorrow and every day if that's what it takes, and thank you again 

PS .........UK times i think must be different to the releases 

13 minutes ago, Montyjack said:

I believe the weekends are the down times for region releases. Only through the weekdays.  Most will be on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, though the days of the week for releases can vary according to their scheduling times.

• Thanks 1

Hi Cassie!

Yes, you will be able to get the new linden home.  Of course, it is first come first serve and they are going out quickly, but don't give up.  They try to release them everyday or every other day depending on how much they've completed.  Just don't give up.  Keep checking to see if it is available.  😃   

• Like 2

Yep, there will not be releases on Sat or Sun - they've already said that the releases need to happen during the LL work day. 

This coming week, there might not be a release on Friday.  Thursday is a national holiday for us and many people will be taking Friday off for that.  Thus Patch may not have enough of the needed folks working to do a release on Friday.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Yep, there will not be releases on Sat or Sun - they've already said that the releases need to happen during the LL work day. 

This coming week, there might not be a release on Friday.  Thursday is a national holiday for us and many people will be taking Friday off for that.  Thus Patch may not have enough of the needed folks working to do a release on Friday.

I got one yesterday, and so did my friend, so they are releasing homes on the weekend, but they are still busy building all around the area that i am in, but i would like to thank everyone who replied to my post, you have all been very helpful, I an glad to be part of the forums   )

Edited by Cassie200294
spelling
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, Cassie200294 said:

I got one yesterday, and so did my friend, so they are releasing homes on the weekend, but they are still busy building all around the area that i am in, but i would like to thank everyone who replied to my post, you have all been very helpful, I an glad to be part of the forums   )

Those were abandonments. What they mean when they say won't be releasing at weekends, they mean they won't be doing the new region releases on Saturday and Sunday, not that nobody can get a house on those days. 

Congrats on getting a house though 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nivaya Barbosa said:

Those were abandonments. What they mean when they say won't be releasing at weekends, they mean they won't be doing the new region releases on Saturday and Sunday, not that nobody can get a house on those days. 

Congrats on getting a house though 

Even if they were abandonments never the less they are still new houses, and two of us got one and we are happy, but thank you

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1761 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.