Bellisseria Animals , I'd like to interview you for the paper!

Kat Shadow

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1762 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Paging @SquirrelyTE ,   @JessycaJayne , @Ziggy Starsmith  and the Dragons, beavers, jackalopes, foxes,  cats, doggos, & others of Bellisseria (I know not everyone reads forums, so I'll post in the in world animal group too). I'd like to interview you all for the Bellisserian, so please let me know if you'd be up for that this week!  Thank you!

Edited by Kitten Kaos
  • Like 5

9 minutes ago, Kitten Kaos said:

I have lived with cats... adoration is accepted, but only on their terms. 😛

Currently living with two. They might let me adore them and snap a pic... but only when they're sleeping. 

has lots of sleeping cat photos

Rex must sleep sometime, right? Like 23 hours a day?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

Currently living with two. They might let me adore them and snap a pic... but only when they're sleeping. 

has lots of sleeping cat photos

Rex must sleep sometime, right? Like 23 hours a day?

Exactly- when it suits their purposes, it's fine. LOL. Cats are jerks. ❤️   (I mean my dog's a jerk too- whether because I've spoiled him, or because he's a very catlike breed - Chin- or just because, with full knowledge and personal responsibility he's chosen to be a jerk, or because he gets it from me... who can say?)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Kitten Kaos said:

Paging @SquirrelyTE ,   @JessycaJayne , @Ziggy Starsmith  and the Dragons, beavers, jackalopes, foxes,  cats, doggos, & others of Bellisseria (I know not everyone reads forums, so I'll post in the in world animal group too). I'd like to interview you all for the Bellisserian, so please let me know if you'd be up for that this week!  Thank you!

Hi Kaos, happy to help you out with a @SquirrelyTE interview.  Only thing is she doesn't talk and is more comical than anything else but usually in more of a slapstick way as I'm sure you know by now.  But if you send me the questions i'm happy to figure out a way to keep it true to the RP and still make an attempt at answering the questions.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Evangeline Ling said:

Hi Kaos, happy to help you out with a @SquirrelyTE interview.  Only thing is she doesn't talk and is more comical than anything else but usually in more of a slapstick way as I'm sure you know by now.  But if you send me the questions i'm happy to figure out a way to keep it true to the RP and still make an attempt at answering the questions.

Excellent! Maybe Squirrely can have a hooman friend try to ask the questions  but Squirrely replies to the questions by doing as Squirrely does?  Just thinking aloud here... cause that'd be hilarious.

The original Belli Fox Balgaire will be interviewed too and I know at least one of the Kitsune is in (and being Kitsune & not strictly foxes, they do speak when they have a mind to)... we have a LOT of animals in Belli, some are more comfortable with human speech, some communicate just fine without it, some only want to engage humans when they feel like it. And it's all really really cool. :D

Edited by Kitten Kaos
  • Like 5

Thank you Bella, I look forward to your answers! I'd like to include as many Animals as I can  (without having the article be a Tolstoy novel 😛)  So, if people have a discord, lmk, as that's easiest for me, or if you prefer the questions sent to you via email, I can certainly do that too!

I have 5 Animals for the interview now :D   ... if any others want in, I'll try to get something in from everyone, but I''ll need time to collect & edit answers (questions coming to you Sun or Mon), so contact me today if you wish to be included!

Edited by Kitten Kaos
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1762 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.