LGBTQ+ and allies community center - opening party

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1760 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Rubyfruit Jungle is a hang out and community center open to all who support diversity and LGBTQ+ rights. We a fun, casual place where DJs spin sometimes and people who know that love is love get together. We hope to have fundraising events in the future to support organizations that further those goals. Saturday at noon SLT,  Baphy will be hosting our grand opening & bidding farewell to Pride month spinning a special Pride music set.

We are located at

Rubyfruit Jungle

View from the Rubyfruit

Edited by Kitten Kaos
  • Like 11

Super SUPER Gay... make it gayer as Curio said 
Dream Daddy, make it gayer (a good video essay by Curio)

Curio is really good at game & social analysis and making this community center was in part inspired by Noeky & Aida's successful Pride parade in Bellisseria and in part by the video above... also just because I missed the Lesbian bar in New Orleans I used to hang out in when I was a young single les)

Edited by Kitten Kaos
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Kitten Kaos said:

Of course you may pass, do you announce to all the places you don't intend to show up at, cause that seems like it'd keep you pretty busy 😛

no but you'r making the zillionst extravaganza and super gay hangout, while the majority isn't waiting for that stuff, there is a huge lack of "normal" hang outs for gay people.
And this is a forum, if you don't like opinions not matching yours, don't post.

*Eyeroll* You clapped, I clapped back (mildly) and now your back is up.  This is a place for everyone who supports- if you wanna be loud & proud, cool, if you wanna be more low key, that's fine too.  If you wanna find places that are more "normal" (I have no idea how you define that & don't particularly care), peace out. I keep it positive, and so I won't waste more time on this, you don't wanna come... why not start your own place that appeals to how you'd like to inspire & organize?  I may even show up. :)

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1760 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.