Sign in to follow this  
sceneris

need help on not working bodyskin

hi all, i started off with the normal avatar and went to buy anime head+bodyskin and maitreya bodyskin

the head+bodyskin is working fine, but when i used maitreya bodyskin, i only get the icon board, i couldn't figure it out, any help i will appreciate, thanks

Capture.JPG

4 minutes ago, sceneris said:

so i need to get a mesh body in order to use this?

To use the "Maitreya skin", yes. You may be able to use the skin that came with your head on the default body though - take off the "body alpha ALL."

i think i go get a mesh body instead, i went to maitreya isle, i don't really see any mesh body selling other than accessories, any ideas?

Capture.JPG

when you get to Maitreya then go inside the shop. The Maitreya Body is on the back wall inside the shop opposite the doors.  Its a big display with 3 pics of female standing and a bento hands head shot pic on the bottom left

under the head shot pic is a DEMO button. Click that and get the demo.  Take the demo home and see if you like it. You will not be able to apply the skin you have bought to the demo, but you will be able to use the Demo HUD to apply the Maitreya default skins to get an idea, and see what the shape of the body looks like with the anime head you have

when after demo and you think it will be ok for you then the Buy button is on the right bottom of the display