I have a surprise!

Patch Linden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1761 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Thank you Milli Mole and Patch.

After rezzing the gift Diner I came back to check I hadn't missed anything and the Magic Mole's "Community Cabin" rezzed second visit that wasn't there before. It looks a little small inside.. but very nice all the same. It will be nice to see them as an option on sims near the trailers.

Edited by Aethelwine

5 minutes ago, SerraWeckerly said:

yay!!  Imma close the blinds (it even LOOKS hot here) and turn down the air conditioner and pretend it's winter again!  Thank you all so much !

Many years ago, in the dead of summer, my mom and I were watching the movie, The Day After Tomorrow. By the time the movie was done, we were both covered up w/ throw blankets LOL

• Haha 2

The Premium gift cabin already has a 'snow roof' option, so not sure why they'd re-release it (assuming the surprise has something to do with snow).  So maybe the hint is that the next theme will be mountain cabins in an area with snow (both of which have been requested).

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 3

i followed the slurl and there was a sign gifting the cabin...i think that is what the surprise is but i could get behind switching out one of the current theme areas like Shareta Osumai with a "four seasons" themed area when it's rebuilt.  Areas that are always winter, spring, summer or autumn.  Snowy cabins, springy cottages, summery beach houses and i dunno...ummm something very autumnal house wise...what kinda house says autumn?  hrrrm

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SerraWeckerly said:

i followed the slurl and there was a sign gifting the cabin...i think that is what the surprise is

Maybe there were still lots of folks that didn't get it before and wanted it.  Newer Premium accounts might not have known to go to the gift kiosks to pick up the gift and now it has been replaced by the 50's diner.  So, I guess I can sort of see the reasoning behind re-releasing it.

Unless somebody posts an update about it, I'll grab it later and see if it has been rebuilt to reduce the LI.  That would sure make it more useful.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1761 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.