FREE avi female bodies/ hands?

Linn415

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1751 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

You can go to the Free Dove

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Gallii/216/55/33

On the second floor it has the eBody Classic and/or Curvy for free

It has hands, feet, a hud,

But because it is free, you can not use all the features of the hud/body.

I do use it, and love it. 

Big problem, if you also want free outfits, maybe would be finding something that fits.

But at least you can try out things, see if you like it.

Edited by AidySL
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Blaise Glendevon said:

Don't mess around with free bodies. They're impossible to shop for. Just spend the cash. 

Freebie bodies are great for alts that you don't plan to buy many clothes for anyway.

I tend to steal my alt's money rather than let them accumulate it and buy anything really nice for themselves.

• Like 1

Both eBody and altamura are the go to free bodies and have been for a long time. If you join the altramura group there are sometimes "better" (more features) bodies for group folks. It is a pay group but not much. You will likely want to turn off chat as it is ALWAYS BUSY LOL.   altamura has heads and bodies with heads. Again, various choices at various times and not all are at the altamura store.

In GENERAL, both altamura and eBody bodies can wear Maitreya clothes but only SOME clothes as the weighting isn't exactly the same (can't be).  So clothes are limited. My alt used to blog for eBody and always mentioned when the clothes would work on the free version.  eBody has some folks making clothes for them but only some makers are really doing it correctly. Find them, try samples and you have it made -- as long as you like their casual style. 

The Ruth 2 body was made by an old and good friend in Opensim (who took me dancing now and then -- I miss that) with the help of the Opensim community of course. A fantastic thing for OS, there will likely be both a skin and clothes problem  but worth a try. Lots of clothes being made in OS for Ruth 2 so perhaps someone from there has imported here. 

These days it is pretty difficult to buy things for system bodies, BUT I am starting to get some blogger boxes that do include system fits and I usually note that in the posts.

I would suggest looking at both altamura and eBody and see which you like best. altamuras bodies with head get rid of the neck seam problem in many cases. 

Good luck. 

• Like 1

The Ruth 2.0 body is gorgeous. I used my current shape with it and couldn't believe how great it is. I love the butt on it better than other mesh bodies. Of course you need the uuid of skins to apply skins but it comes with 2 skins. I didn't care for the 2 skins included. 

I'll be looking for full perm skins for it.

I have to say that it is comparable to how good Maitreya bodies are. Just need to get skins for it. 

Edited by ClariceRose
Mistake
  • Like 1

Duck girl have a nice ruth on market, also some clothes to fit it.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Free-full-perm-mesh-Avatar-bento-head-and-hands/15108130

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/ruth-upgrades-rc3-hands-feets-nails-2/15726755

you can get it from Release candidate , or the one from Vlad blackburn but is same from Duck, only reupload it, Some of the files ( RC2 ones) are based from original upload of Hyacinth Greymoon  but i don't know if her place inworld is still there.

On 6/29/2019 at 12:21 AM, ClariceRose said:

The Ruth 2.0 body is gorgeous. I used my current shape with it and couldn't believe how great it is. I love the butt on it better than other mesh bodies. Of course you need the uuid of skins to apply skins but it comes with 2 skins. I didn't care for the 2 skins included. 

I'll be looking for full perm skins for it.

I have to say that it is comparable to how good Maitreya bodies are. Just need to get skins for it. 

As it is supposed to be mod or even fullperm BOM will greatly improve Ruth 2.0's usefullness once launched.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1751 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.