Guys how do i change my title?

Ingrid Ingersoll

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1568 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 3 months later...

The only "problem" with the game threads is you hardly ever get a like or anything so if that is something that is important to you (the reputation thingie), you may want to take that into consideration.

Other than that you do have to wait a full minute between posts. LL set that limit in order to prevent ID-10-Ts from flooding the forum. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

The only "problem" with the game threads is you hardly ever get a like or anything so if that is something that is important to you (the reputation thingie), you may want to take that into consideration.

Other than that you do have to wait a full minute between posts. LL set that limit in order to prevent ID-10-Ts from flooding the forum. 

Posting pics in "How does my avatar look today" will usually collect a handful of Likes.

• Like 3

Atta girl!

But, you really should get into the spirit of um, Forumosity.  Go post in some of the more active threads, and submit something more interesting than ellipses!  There are some fun word game threads in the General Discussion section, and some great photo threads in the Avatars section, and some active Bellisseria community discussions in the Land Forums/Linden Homes section.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1568 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.