Trying To Get LL Homes

LadyD6959 Meistrich

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1756 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've tried on several attempts to acquire a new LL home via the Dashboard and the new homes don't show up. I've even created a notification on the LL Homes forum and have not been getting them. I've been very patient and even up my old LL home for the new homes/houseboats but how can I get to it if on the Dashboard of Premium they don't show up. HELP I want my LL home as well.

• Like 2

Traditional homes and houseboats will now be released approximately three times a week (M-W-F but not etched in stone) on a PER SIM BASIS. This was announced yesterday. You have a slightly better chance to get one now than you did before but most folks that are getting plots are using auto-refresh with alarms to alert them and if all 20 ish plots are released at one time, then they will disappear in less than a minute (likely way less). 

They ONLY show up when they are available. I haven't seen any show up in a month :D. (via alt as it is a one per avatar deal)

• Thanks 1

The homes are a bit of a pain in the a**e to get if one does come up all too often it comes up "Sold out" Monday's release was gone in seconds as mentioned many people are using auto refresh. if you use chrome the Auto Refresh Plus extension on the chrome store is brilliant you can tell it to auto refresh a particular page and put a keyword alert so it will notify you went a Bellisseria property becomes available

Could be any time during SL working hours (so 9 SLT to 18SLT or thereabouts), and it's unlikely to happen first thing in the morning or just before they go home, so personally I'd bet on any time between 10am SLT and 3pm SLT.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Arquet said:

Could be any time during SL working hours (so 9 SLT to 18SLT or thereabouts), and it's unlikely to happen first thing in the morning or just before they go home, so personally I'd bet on any time between 10am SLT and 3pm SLT.

Yeah...OTOH, I could be entirely wrong!!! LOL

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Leave it to Patch to always surprise us

I'm sitting in front of my computer right now laughing somewhat hysterically. You know when you laugh through gritted teeth? That.

Oh well, at least the demand for new homes is getting filled, one grain of sand at a time.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Yes - around 7:00 or 8:00 am SLT.  One region, 25 houses - all gone in 7 seconds.

How do you know please? I am think that if that is the case, I am not going to get a new house soon. I don't even use auto-refresh. 

I will appreciate if you answer me, thanks :) 

2 hours ago, Arquet said:

yes...see this thread:

Hi! Can you give me the link of the notification post from Patch Linden please? 

I am following the one when he notified us about the new releases. But today, I didn't get any email notification at all. 

I will appreciate if you let me know, thanks :)

17 minutes ago, Mar Silverblade said:

How do you know please? I am think that if that is the case, I am not going to get a new house soon. I don't even use auto-refresh. 

I will appreciate if you answer me, thanks :) 

The post mentioned above, contained this:

image.png.59f0c4f4be23c93f494969b57c662c35.png

Followed by this one:

image.png.128871cff4febb8ec1ff7f9f1ac33822.png

Those are all comments that were in a Group chat inworld  -- the "Bellisseria Citizens" group, to be exact.

Patch specifically said in the Update thread, https://community.secondlife.com/forums/topic/435708-the-new-linden-homes-update-post/ that he would NOT be posting thread updates for each of these Region releases:

image.png.fbdc12fe925a8b16b6137e81b3f82c52.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

The post mentioned above, contained this:

image.png.59f0c4f4be23c93f494969b57c662c35.png

Followed by this one:

image.png.128871cff4febb8ec1ff7f9f1ac33822.png

Those are all comments that were in a Group chat inworld  -- the "Bellisseria Citizens" group, to be exact.

Patch specifically said in the Update thread, https://community.secondlife.com/forums/topic/435708-the-new-linden-homes-update-post/ that he would NOT be posting thread updates for each of these Region releases:

image.png.fbdc12fe925a8b16b6137e81b3f82c52.png

Thank you so much Jewell! 

I understand now :) 

19 hours ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

The homes are a bit of a pain in the a**e to get if one does come up all too often it comes up "Sold out" Monday's release was gone in seconds as mentioned many people are using auto refresh. if you use chrome the Auto Refresh Plus extension on the chrome store is brilliant you can tell it to auto refresh a particular page and put a keyword alert so it will notify you went a Bellisseria property becomes available

I got that app but I don't see any place to put in the keyword alert.  Where did you find this?

Nevermind I found the place to put in the text.

Edited by PrudenceAnton

Some are saying that the Bellisseria homes do not show up on the list until one is available, others say that they get that on the list but it states that the homes are ALL SOLD OUT until one comes available. Which is it? I have never seen the Bellisseria name on my list of Linden homes, and assumed this was because none were available. I only see the old Linden homes on the list, even in the drop down menu.

Edited by PrudenceAnton

2 minutes ago, PrudenceAnton said:

Some are saying that the Bellisseria homes do not show up on the list until one is available, others say that they get that on the list but it states that the homes are ALL SOLD OUT until one comes available. Which is it? I have never seen the Bellisseria name on my list of Linden homes, and assumed this was because none were available. I only see the old Linden homes on the list, even in the drop down menu.

They will pop up when one is available, but if you are not fast enough to claim it and somebody else does, you get pretty much a "sorry sold out/unavailable" type screen for that house.

A majority of the homes coming up right now are from abandons. Sometimes several a day will go, sometimes only 1(i've seen it both ways). It's a game of patience and quick reflexes until more people are seated and the rush dies down.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, s2Pandora said:

They will pop up when one is available, but if you are not fast enough to claim it and somebody else does, you get pretty much a "sorry sold out/unavailable" type screen for that house.

A majority of the homes coming up right now are from abandons. Sometimes several a day will go, sometimes only 1(i've seen it both ways). It's a game of patience and quick reflexes until more people are seated and the rush dies down.

So this is the correct listing image we see when no Bellisseria  homes are available?

no homes.png

3 minutes ago, PrudenceAnton said:

So this is the correct listing image we see when no Bellisseria  homes are available?

no homes.png

Yes.  If one of the new ones is available, it will show first at the top of the drop down and in the center picture - with the following qualifier:  Since you have already supplied a name, if you ever clicked Next on an old model with that name filled in, then even when a new one comes available, it will often be top of the drop down but what you see will still be the older model that you started going through the process on.  You'll then actually need to click the drop down to then select Bellisseria.

Also, when you click Next, if someone else beat you to it, that is when you'll see one of the "Sold out/not available" screens.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1756 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.