cassie200294

Cassie200294

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1739 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

nope,,,, just keep trying you may get one when someone abandons,,,, there are other threads that go into more detail of the release ,I am learning as i go ,,,, i dont know what i want more the houseboat or the pint of haagen  daz  ice cream i plan on having after i get a house boat to celebrateIMG_6183.thumb.jpg.9eef15016156007219f7d261b7371268.jpg

• Haha 4

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/25/2019 at 2:54 PM, roseelvira said:

nope,,,, just keep trying you may get one when someone abandons,,,, there are other threads that go into more detail of the release ,I am learning as i go ,,,, i dont know what i want more the houseboat or the pint of haagen  daz  ice cream i plan on having after i get a house boat to celebrateIMG_6183.thumb.jpg.9eef15016156007219f7d261b7371268.jpg

At this rate with how LL is going so slow on releases.... your ice cream is probably going to go bad before you get your houseboat, Lols. 😂

Edited by AlyceAdrift
  • Sad 1

I have not been on  much  due to real life stuff . To my surprise ,,, i log in took a chance and there it was a choice between a new home or a house boat ,,, wow i chose the house boat   for every one do not give up ,,,,, and do not get depressed  if you did not get one yet ,,,,,  and as with mine there was hover words for a few days as a few other glitches that within i short time the mole had fixed so do not do not do not abandon if there are issues ,,,,,  just give them time to  get stuff handled ,,,,,,, life is precious be it in real life or second life ,,,,, so be kind and loving to each other ,,,,, and we were out of state getting my real life husband s chemo ,,,, my uncle  went to heaven and a few days later my cousin    family did not want to call  us during the treatments   and we were told  a few days after we got home    so still trying to get a  grip on it ,,, so,,, really  getting upset about the new homes ,,,, take that frustration and turn it to love ,,,, call your family ,,, spend extra time on the phone with loved ones ,,,, second life is  icing on the cake and just love each other ,,,,,, hugs hugs hugs ,,,,,, 

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, roseelvira said:

I have not been on  much  due to real life stuff . To my surprise ,,, i log in took a chance and there it was a choice between a new home or a house boat ,,, wow i chose the house boat   for every one do not give up ,,,,, and do not get depressed  if you did not get one yet ,,,,,  and as with mine there was hover words for a few days as a few other glitches that within i short time the mole had fixed so do not do not do not abandon if there are issues ,,,,,  just give them time to  get stuff handled ,,,,,,, life is precious be it in real life or second life ,,,,, so be kind and loving to each other ,,,,, and we were out of state getting my real life husband s chemo ,,,, my uncle  went to heaven and a few days later my cousin    family did not want to call  us during the treatments   and we were told  a few days after we got home    so still trying to get a  grip on it ,,, so,,, really  getting upset about the new homes ,,,, take that frustration and turn it to love ,,,, call your family ,,, spend extra time on the phone with loved ones ,,,, second life is  icing on the cake and just love each other ,,,,,, hugs hugs hugs ,,,,,, 

BIG hugs! Love you, lady, and your heart of gold! 💛💛💛

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

chasing BETH GIVING SUPER HUGSSSSSSSS ,     LOVE YOU TOO ,,,,,,,,,  NOW CHASING EVERY ONE WITH HUGGSSSSSSSSSS     LOVE ALL YOU GUYS ,,,,, WE ARE A HUGE FAMILY AND LET THIS FAMILY BE FULL OF  LOVE 

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1739 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.