You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1030 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi Ona Waffle. I am not aware of any update/solution for this. Your example is the same as I'm experiencing. If you haven't already, check the Jira (link is a few posts up in this thread), it may give you some things to try - or at least not waste time trying :)  Good luck!!!

Cheers.

in the device manager (win 10) you should see the  (under Human Interface Devices) the 3Dconnexion KMJ Emulator and 3Dconnexion SpaceNavigator
. It has been a long long time since I installed mine but that is what I see. when u go to move and view in firestorm preferences and click the movement tab then the joystick config button at the bottom,  at the top of that window it says joystick: and it should say spacenavigator - often the 3Dconnexion KMJ Emulator  is an option but u want the space navigator selected. you dont need the spacenavigator software installed - this is to program the 2 side buttons

I remember sometimes it can be a pain to get it right but that is what you should be seeing on your PC and in preferences

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1030 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.