please help me

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1766 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

i had installed singularity viewer on my pc to try it out but didnt like it so i uninstalled it but now when i click on a tp in google to tp me singularity pops up & now firestorm doesnt pop up at all & im using firestorm..hw can i fix this???

57 minutes ago, Brooke323 said:

i had installed singularity viewer on my pc to try it out but didnt like it so i uninstalled it but now when i click on a tp in google to tp me singularity pops up & now firestorm doesnt pop up at all & im using firestorm..hw can i fix this???

I might be wrong, but If you click on a teleport link, it always should direct you to maps.secondlife.com, and there you have to hit the "visit this location" button. Try to be logged in in SL, before you hit that button.
Then a popup should appear in your viewer, where you have to press the teleport button to get to the desired place.

Edited by Resi Pfeffer
typo

Thx Resi but thats what i was trying to do but when i click on "visit this location" nothin happens on microsoft edge browser & when i use chroms browser singularity pops up but i deleted singularity & i guess it didnt completely uninstall & now im looking for a programs to clean it up with no luck so far ..if any1 knows of a program that will do that 4 me...plse let me kno thx

Edited by Brooke323

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1766 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.