A special message page to thank our beloved Moles

roseelvira

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 60 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

7 hours ago, Elena Core said:

Views like these make me love our Moles. Thank you for the amazing continent you've created, which is actually there for all SL to enjoy. We all know all the effort and work you put in it everyday

Snapshot_004.png

Gasp ❤️  Nice shot.  And nice work, Moles!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• Moles
15 hours ago, PrudenceAnton said:

Someone posted this in one of the group chats.  @Abnor Mole out doing his region inspections....or....playing. 

ec74cfea4883aaca56358f039adf4055.gif

We were curious to see if residents would be able to take the innertube in that little lagoon under the dock and make their way to open water. (Answer: Yes, they can.)

So yes, I was "inspecting" 😁

• Like 10
  • Haha 6

It's time to give this thread, and the Moles, some love!

Mole-hug.thumb.jpg.787d16009acb07c1601f864ccfa36d73.jpg

And also, if anyone (else) has been considering keeping a Mole as a pet, I'm afraid I have some bad news for you. 

The salient points to remember here are that Moles are not domesticated and they will more than likely die if you try to kidnap keep one all to yourself. Once upon a time, women could even be punished by death for attempting to harbor an illicit Mole since they were (are?) associated with witchcraft. 

Moles also like to beat each other up so perhaps the upcoming Thunderdome is less for the residents and more for them. 

https://animals.onehowto.com/article/do-moles-make-good-pets-10826.html

So until science finds a way for me to safely house, feed, and, you know, keep my very own pet Mole alive, @Quartz Moleis safe.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

you can go to you tube  it s the mole dance i could not figure out how  get this to here with the sound ,,,,,  they are dancing to ice ice baby and the song ,,,, so its the mole dance you tube and grateful to the person who made it 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, roseelvira said:

you can go to you tube  it s the mole dance i could not figure out how  get this to here with the sound ,,,,,  they are dancing to ice ice baby and the song ,,,, so its the mole dance you tube and grateful to the person who made it 

It is embedded properly now.  I was able to click it and watch it directly here, with sound.

• Like 5

16 hours ago, Beth Macbain said:

It's time to give this thread, and the Moles, some love!

Mole-hug.thumb.jpg.787d16009acb07c1601f864ccfa36d73.jpg

And also, if anyone (else) has been considering keeping a Mole as a pet, I'm afraid I have some bad news for you. 

The salient points to remember here are that Moles are not domesticated and they will more than likely die if you try to kidnap keep one all to yourself. Once upon a time, women could even be punished by death for attempting to harbor an illicit Mole since they were (are?) associated with witchcraft. 

Moles also like to beat each other up so perhaps the upcoming Thunderdome is less for the residents and more for them. 

https://animals.onehowto.com/article/do-moles-make-good-pets-10826.html

So until science finds a way for me to safely house, feed, and, you know, keep my very own pet Mole alive, @Quartz Moleis safe.

This is just adorable, I'm sure they'll love it. Thank you so much for sharing

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Elena Core said:

Morning!!! Would anyone be interested in organizing a party to celebrate our Moles work? Perhaps a theme party or similar to show them our appreciation

I have never run one in SL, but it might be fun

One of the Bellisseria groups is planning some sort of Mole Appreciation thing over Labor Day* - over at the Fairgrounds, I believe.  Check the notices of the two groups - I'm think more info came out just yesterday or the day before.

US Labor Day weekend is Aug 30 - Sept 1.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

28 minutes ago, Cryogen Crimson said:

Someone should start a new topic, like „The new island needs a name“

🤔

Isn't Aren't those the real names? The Pickle and the Squishy Pickle?

Edited by Beth Macbain
Typing before reaching full consciousness.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

One of the Bellisseria groups is planning some sort of Mole Appreciation thing over Labor Day* - over at the Fairgrounds, I believe.  Check the notices of the two groups - I'm think more info came out just yesterday or the day before.

US Labor Day weekend is Aug 30 - Sept 1.

Thank you, I will!!!!!

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

I tried that but then @Quartz Mole got that restraining order and I had to stop. 😝

Yeah, well if you grabbed him like that mole in the pic I'm not surprised lol

(try to hide the cuffs next time, that might help)

Edited by Layla Claven
I was going to add then thought better of it
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 60 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.