Jump to content
roseelvira

A special message page to thank our beloved Moles

Recommended Posts

On 7/11/2019 at 7:01 PM, Kiera Clutterbuck said:

worship.jpg

Kiera! It's so awesome to see you showing the Moles some love! Wonderful that you've had a change of heart and joined us here to express our adoration and devotion to and of all things Mole!

❤️Welcome to Team Mole Love Forever! ❤️

Unless... hmm... nah, you wouldn't do that...

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

Kiera! It's so awesome to see you showing the Moles some love! Wonderful that you've had a change of heart and joined us here to express our adoration and devotion to and of all things Mole!

❤️Welcome to Team Mole Love Forever! ❤️

Change of heart? When did I ever say I didn't like the moles?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Kiera Clutterbuck said:

Change of heart? When did I ever say I didn't like the moles?

Perhaps your dislike wasn't of the Moles per se... more like the Moles-Can-Do-No-Wrong Fan Club members, maybe?

Regardless, I'm so thrilled you've joined us over here on the light side! Welcome, welcome, welcome! We'll get your membership card in the mail right away! The Mole Ears headbands are on back-order but we hope to have them back in stock soon!

🌻MOLES4LYFE! 🌻

We need Mole Emojis!

I need the Forum Overlords to add these immediately!

725900546_MoleEmojis.thumb.jpg.97b6d3915e92579ef8ede20dd6c556a2.jpg

  • Like 12
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/11/2019 at 7:52 PM, Layla Claven said:

Thank you for all the hard work that you do, all the Moles and Lindens. Everyone has seen how hard you are working and it really is appreciated. 

I'm just wondering if @Glowing Mole's mole hole looks as cosy as this 😊

Mole Hole.jpg

With more glowing mushrooms and stuff, but yeah, pretty much it!!!

 

  • Like 7
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Glowing Mole said:

With more glowing mushrooms and stuff, but yeah, pretty much it!!!

 

 

Is it weird that I just searched MP for an underground Mole home?! 😍 Now I want one of those too!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kiramanell said:

 

Is it weird that I just searched MP for an underground Mole home?! 😍 Now I want one of those too!

Underground molehome seems rather difficult to have in Belliseria .... just like a swimmimgpool. ;)

I usually do not like all this podest-swimmingpool- consructions i see in the gardens.

That's the (only) reason I cling to my alts houseboat - the nice swimming plattform I made there!

But that solution is no good for a molehome ... unless it is a watermole  ... or a mermaid! 🤣

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Underground molehome seems rather difficult to have in Belliseria .... just like a swimmimgpool. ;)

I usually do not like all this podest-swimmingpool- consructions i see in the gardens.

That's the (only) reason I cling to my alts houseboat - the nice swimming plattform I made there!

But that solution is no good for a molehome ... unless it is a watermole  ... or a mermaid! 🤣

 

Actually, I bought an underground mermaid cave last week. :) But, sadly, it was 40m wide, so couldn't be used at my houseboat spot.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

But that solution is no good for a molehome ... unless it is a watermole  ... or a mermaid! 🤣

*mermole

 

  • Like 4
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

*mermole

 

I'm pretty sure I've caught one of those doing the fishing thing at the Bay City amusement park. (For reals.)

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I'm pretty sure I've caught one of those doing the fishing thing at the Bay City amusement park. (For reals.)

I'm going to be spending another Friday night at the amusement park, I guess!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

I'm going to be spending another Friday night at the amusement park, I guess!

Try the food-eating race game. It's awesome when it makes you have to barf.

(Moles are such interesting little creatures!)

  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Try the food-eating race game. It's awesome when it makes you have to barf.

(Moles are such interesting little creatures!)

Did that one last Friday and had a blast! 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WOW💗  I LOVE this!  Thank you Moles for making Bellisseria more beautiful every day!

9fa08a931b0fad7be2a78bdbaabf7b87.gif

 

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So my daughter got a home on Ketran.  I walked around that entire sim and I have to say DAMN to  the MOLES.   That entire sim is so gorgeous!!!!    Like literally stunning.  Thank you Moles , all of you collectively for your hard work!   This is so amazing to see the process unfold.  This pic isn't her house but its from the Ketran sim.  

Ketran_001.png

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We met 2 guys at The Squishy Pickle Party today and they made this video!  Good luck Razar & Bayo!! 

 **********(¨`•.•´¨)************
 ******(¨`•.•´¨).¸..(¨`•.•´¨)******* 
  *(¨`•.•´*•. ¸.•´ ** `•.¸.•´ `•.•´¨)* 
  * `•.  Go MOLES Go     .¸.•´* 
 *******(¨`•.•´¨) (¨`•.•´¨)********* 
 ********`•.¸(¨`•.•´¨)..•´********** 
 ***********`•.¸.•´************   

These guys need a Houseboat!  😁  🤩   

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BJoyful said:

We met 2 guys at The Squishy Pickle Party today and they made this video!  Good luck Razar & Bayo!! 

 **********(¨`•.•´¨)************
 ******(¨`•.•´¨).¸..(¨`•.•´¨)******* 
  *(¨`•.•´*•. ¸.•´ ** `•.¸.•´ `•.•´¨)* 
  * `•.  Go MOLES Go     .¸.•´* 
 *******(¨`•.•´¨) (¨`•.•´¨)********* 
 ********`•.¸(¨`•.•´¨)..•´********** 
 ***********`•.¸.•´************   

These guys need a Houseboat!  😁  🤩   

That video cracked me up!  Love their sense of humor. *hint hint*

  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, BJoyful said:

We met 2 guys at The Squishy Pickle Party today and they made this video!  Good luck Razar & Bayo!! 

 **********(¨`•.•´¨)************
 ******(¨`•.•´¨).¸..(¨`•.•´¨)******* 
  *(¨`•.•´*•. ¸.•´ ** `•.¸.•´ `•.•´¨)* 
  * `•.  Go MOLES Go     .¸.•´* 
 *******(¨`•.•´¨) (¨`•.•´¨)********* 
 ********`•.¸(¨`•.•´¨)..•´********** 
 ***********`•.¸.•´************   

These guys need a Houseboat!  😁  🤩   

That was amazing! I love their spirit and would be THRILLED to have them as neighbors!

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey @Quartz Mole! I got a new book!

I'm going to learn SOOOOOOO much! 

You can run, but you can't hide forever... 

243101538_CatchaMole.png.f8437265897942814e88fd5ac4d1d0b8.png

  • Like 6
  • Haha 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, BJoyful said:

We met 2 guys at The Squishy Pickle Party today and they made this video!  Good luck Razar & Bayo!! 

 **********(¨`•.•´¨)************
 ******(¨`•.•´¨).¸..(¨`•.•´¨)******* 
  *(¨`•.•´*•. ¸.•´ ** `•.¸.•´ `•.•´¨)* 
  * `•.  Go MOLES Go     .¸.•´* 
 *******(¨`•.•´¨) (¨`•.•´¨)********* 
 ********`•.¸(¨`•.•´¨)..•´********** 
 ***********`•.¸.•´************   

These guys need a Houseboat!  😁  🤩   

Wow....thank ya so much BJoyful for sharing this here. and thank ya all who responded :) lol yesh we will really need a houseboat :D And soon as do will be throwing a party fo sho!!! WOOHOO!!!!

Edited by RazarStone
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...