Jump to content

A special message page to thank our beloved Moles


roseelvira
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 327 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

37 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Rather impressive, isn't he?

Might be Kona will become your new crush and take the place of your favourite Mole Quartz? ;)

(Then he won't need a bodyguard any more)

BITE YOUR TONGUE! My love and devotion to the most brilliant, handsome, hilarious, talented Mole to ever exist through all time and through all space is pure and unwavering! HE IS MY GOD!

That was really over the top, wasn't it? I can actually hear you all retching and the pitter-patter of tiny little Mole feet scrabbling away from me... I'm feeling a little nauseated myself from that one.

I do actually have a particular type, and though I can appreciate the physical... attributes... of @Kona Linden, my preferences run to the more... hmm... how to say it... Quartzy, if you will. Yes, Quartzy. 

😁

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

#SquirrelGratitude

Bellisseria Squirrel is thankful for all her BEARS from both the Lindens & the Moles

She is also very thankful that the rocks in Bellisseria are very small avatar friendly for perching herself up on

She is also thankful for all the beautiful TREES!!!

But mostly... the BEARS 🐻

PS: Bellisseria Squirrel also really wants Quartz to make his Bear so she can add it to her growing mountain of Bears!!!

(Anyone who tries to put Bellisseria Squirrel through a Linden/Mole Bear intervention will find her ready to fight you with a pickle on a stick 🐿️🥒)

417228252_BellisseriaSquirrel_049.thumb.jpg.46b7bfc3cdaf64b4f852b3ff793a8fc5.jpg

  • Like 3
  • Haha 10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I will confess I've been in awe of the Moles ever since I sat watching @Glamorous Mole creating the Hyannisport Infohub way back in October of 2008. And my oh my that avatar ... she was something to behold. Though now I know there's a male behind that avatar at the time I thought what woman would really walk around in that avatar.. hehehe. Anyway, I loved watching that mole work! I believe watching him create really is what made me believe I could at least make something simple if he could make things so amazing just using prims. So it was the start of my trying. So my personal thank you to Glamorous for changing my SLife!

But to all the moles and LL thank you for loving the platform. Without your unending efforts to keep the platform vital it wouldn't be here. I know I hear over and over again how SL wouldn't be here without the creators and that may be true. But first we need a platform so for that platform I am grateful beyond words. 

  • Like 13
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, SquirrelyTE said:

#SquirrelGratitude

Bellisseria Squirrel is thankful for all her BEARS from both the Lindens & the Moles

She is also very thankful that the rocks in Bellisseria are very small avatar friendly for perching herself up on

She is also thankful for all the beautiful TREES!!!

But mostly... the BEARS 🐻

PS: Bellisseria Squirrel also really wants Quartz to make his Bear so she can add it to her growing mountain of Bears!!!

(Anyone who tries to put Bellisseria Squirrel through a Linden/Mole Bear intervention will find her ready to fight you with a pickle on a stick 🐿️🥒)

417228252_BellisseriaSquirrel_049.thumb.jpg.46b7bfc3cdaf64b4f852b3ff793a8fc5.jpg

I have not forgotten the mole bear, but I need to persuade one of our mesh-maker moles to make a particular accessory I have in mind (or make one myself) and we're all a bit busy right now with Bellissaria and with other projects that require attention!

  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

I think I saw her at the Meet the Moles event. I managed to tear my eyes away from Quartz a couple times to peek at everyone else! 😋

He was there. I saw him but not as the woman I remember from back in 2008. I think he's been in the current avatar for a very long time. He's sitting right behind Patch.

Image result for glamorous mole

 

I remember commenting on the avatar while he was building Hyannisport and the response being something like we can't all be barbies.. lol 

Edited by Blush Bravin
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Evangeline Ling said:

I could see a whole new Pokemon Go style game starting up...

Linden/Mole Bear Go

#GottaCatchThemAll

Scavenger hunt! 

They couldn't be right out in the open, of course... Perhaps a treasure map? Some clues? That would be so much fun!

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

Scavenger hunt! 

They couldn't be right out in the open, of course... Perhaps a treasure map? Some clues? That would be so much fun!

http://thesecondlifetourist.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2019-03-31T23:06:00-07:00&max-results=7 - my article from, I think, November 2016 on hunting for Linden Bears. There is also a Wiki page showing known Linden bears, although it is not updated. I also have a notecard with information about hunting Linden bears in my Tourist Information Center.  And while I'm tooting my own horn I would like to note that I have added "LDPW Mole Fan Club T-shirt " dispensers to my "Art Gallery" in Echo Cove (look for the water dragon).

Edited by RuffertasAlt
I had the wrong date.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, RuffertasAlt said:

http://thesecondlifetourist.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2019-03-31T23:06:00-07:00&max-results=7 - my article from, I think, November 2016 on hunting for Linden Bears. There is also a Wiki page showing known Linden bears, although it is not updated. I also have a notecard with information about hunting Linden bears in my Tourist Information Center.  And while I'm tooting my own horn I would like to note that I have added "LDPW Mole Fan Club T-shirt " dispensers to my "Art Gallery" in Echo Cove (look for the water dragon).

Oh, fun! I have a load of bears, mostly from a few years ago when they had the big exhibit at one of the SLB bashes, but have room for more in my box o' bears. I will definitely check out your blog!

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, RuffertasAlt said:

http://thesecondlifetourist.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2019-03-31T23:06:00-07:00&max-results=7 - my article from, I think, November 2016 on hunting for Linden Bears. There is also a Wiki page showing known Linden bears, although it is not updated. I also have a notecard with information about hunting Linden bears in my Tourist Information Center.  And while I'm tooting my own horn I would like to note that I have added "LDPW Mole Fan Club T-shirt " dispensers to my "Art Gallery" in Echo Cove (look for the water dragon).

I love it, but I want one on Bellisseria... They've left Easter eggs all over the place *cough* @Abnor Mole *cough* and wouldn't it be cool if some of those actually gave out bears if you clicked them? Maybe even special edition Belli Bears (NOT to be confused with teddy bears). 😋

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

That's no good anymore! They gave as the last Premium Gifts .... VOICE MORPHERS!!

Who needs that?? ;)

 

Who says I'm going to verify him in SL? I have Skype and Discord as well... and a regular old phone number, too, even!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Beth Macbain said:

Who says I'm going to verify him in SL? I have Skype and Discord as well... and a regular old phone number, too, even!

And those voice morphers don't work there? What a pity! ;)

Best to invite him to your home and look into his ....

... passport! What did you thiink I meant? ;)

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

4 hours ago, Blush Bravin said:

I will confess I've been in awe of the Moles ever since I sat watching @Glamorous Mole creating the Hyannisport Infohub way back in October of 2008. And my oh my that avatar ... she was something to behold. Though now I know there's a male behind that avatar at the time I thought what woman would really walk around in that avatar.. hehehe. Anyway, I loved watching that mole work! I believe watching him create really is what made me believe I could at least make something simple if he could make things so amazing just using prims. So it was the start of my trying. So my personal thank you to Glamorous for changing my SLife!

But to all the moles and LL thank you for loving the platform. Without your unending efforts to keep the platform vital it wouldn't be here. I know I hear over and over again how SL wouldn't be here without the creators and that may be true. But first we need a platform so for that platform I am grateful beyond words. 

 

4 hours ago, Blush Bravin said:

I really hope @Glamorous Mole shows up in that avatar or better yet posts a picture. She is one hell of an amazing woman!!! You just gotta see her!

Awe this is so touching Blush. I'm glad you remember our interaction at Hyannisport. 

Avatars for me are more or less a second thought. I do not change them often. Here are some of my past "glamor" shots. I think the HellFell and Hyannisport photos are probably the avatar you met!

 

 

glam mole autograph.png

Hellfell stocks.png

hyannisport.png

glammole_002.png

  • Like 17
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 327 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...