A special message page to thank our beloved Moles

roseelvira

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 60 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 8/17/2019 at 10:59 AM, Leora Jacobus said:

During my walks around the new Pickle Island I had lots of opportunities to take photos of our dilligent and creative Moles ... so to honour them (and not to annoy them I hope) ... a little gallery:

I just really love watching them also Leora. Thanks for the Pickle Island Mole Gallery ❤️

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

I don't think anyone has posted this yet, have they? There's a little shindig this weekend at the fairgrounds to shower ALL THE LOVE on our precious Moles!

You should probably be there.

1541146313_MoleDayPartyPoster-August31st.png.5e675c9683d457d81c7f6f26defccc3b.png

I promise I'll even allow permit sheath my claws share behave while others heap mega-tons of love and admiration all over @Quartz Mole!

That sounds fun and I actually have off! They deserve it. They are making my trailer that I might get next year if I'm lucky. :P

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

On 8/27/2019 at 4:59 PM, Beth Macbain said:

I don't think anyone has posted this yet, have they? There's a little shindig this weekend at the fairgrounds to shower ALL THE LOVE on our precious Moles!

1541146313_MoleDayPartyPoster-August31st.png.5e675c9683d457d81c7f6f26defccc3b.png

I promise I'll even allow permit sheath my claws share behave while others heap mega-tons of love and admiration all over @Quartz Mole!

I just wanted to pop this up on everyone's radar again.  I'm glad it is pretty much an all day thing - that gives me a lot better chance of being able to attend for a bit.  Even though I tend to isolate and avoid most parties, I am planning to make it to this one for at least an hour or two.  I definitely want to show my support and appreciation for all that LL and the Moles have done with the new Linden Homes.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:
On 8/27/2019 at 4:59 PM, Beth Macbain said:

I just wanted to pop this up on everyone's radar again.  I'm glad it is pretty much an all day thing - that gives me a lot better chance of being able to attend for a bit.  Even though I tend to isolate and avoid most parties, I am planning to make it to this one for at least an hour or two.  I definitely want to show my support and appreciation for all that LL and the Moles have done with the new Linden Homes.

And apparently a Particle Show by Delain Canucci at 1:00   :)

• Like 6

Thank you for the fun party and being welcoming, that conga line isn't something I shall soon forget!  Whatever we Moles may create, though, is nothing without everyone enjoying it and taking part together in the experience as a community.  You all rock!  ^^

PS: Great pics!

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

• Moles

Sorry I couldn't stay to enjoy the show.  I'm at RL work this afternoon and there's no way this laptop can handle a big particle display.  It looks like everyone had a great time, though.  I'm glad there was such a huge crowd.  I'll see you in world!

• Like 11

1 minute ago, Dyna Mole said:

Sorry I couldn't stay to enjoy the show.  I'm at RL work this afternoon and there's no way this laptop can handle a big particle display.  It looks like everyone had a great time, though.  I'm glad there was such a huge crowd.  I'll see you in world!

BIG BIG BIG HUGS TO YOU SWEETIE ,,,, AND THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH FOR MAKING SECOND LIFE BEAUTIFUL ,,,,   some one call and deliver this gal some  chocolate candies   and wine and what ever else to make her have a great day  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Tried to get into the Mole Appreciation Party earlier and it was full, wanted to say THANK YOU to all the Moles for their hard work and talent, I really enjoy exploring the new areas and each one seems to be special and different from the rest!  Yesterday I found a tiny swimming surprise in Porthole  :D  You all are much appreciated!

• Like 6

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 60 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.