Jump to content
roseelvira

A special message page to thank our beloved Moles

Recommended Posts

On 8/17/2019 at 10:59 AM, Leora Jacobus said:

During my walks around the new Pickle Island I had lots of opportunities to take photos of our dilligent and creative Moles ... so to honour them (and not to annoy them I hope) ... a little gallery:

 

I just really love watching them also Leora. Thanks for the Pickle Island Mole Gallery ❤️

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I made a couple of posts in the Home & Garden thread that really are a thank you to LL and the Moles for Belli. 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think anyone has posted this yet, have they? There's a little shindig this weekend at the fairgrounds to shower ALL THE LOVE on our precious Moles!

You should probably be there.

1541146313_MoleDayPartyPoster-August31st.png.5e675c9683d457d81c7f6f26defccc3b.png

I promise I'll even allow permit sheath my claws share behave while others heap mega-tons of love and admiration all over @Quartz Mole!

  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

I don't think anyone has posted this yet, have they? There's a little shindig this weekend at the fairgrounds to shower ALL THE LOVE on our precious Moles!

You should probably be there.

1541146313_MoleDayPartyPoster-August31st.png.5e675c9683d457d81c7f6f26defccc3b.png

I promise I'll even allow permit sheath my claws share behave while others heap mega-tons of love and admiration all over @Quartz Mole!

That sounds fun and I actually have off! They deserve it. They are making my trailer that I might get next year if I'm lucky. :P

 

  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/27/2019 at 11:59 PM, Beth Macbain said:

 

I promise I'll even allow permit sheath my claws share behave while others heap mega-tons of love and admiration all over @Quartz Mole!

I can just imagine you watching out for any shenanigans 🤣

 

tenor.gif

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/27/2019 at 4:59 PM, Beth Macbain said:

I don't think anyone has posted this yet, have they? There's a little shindig this weekend at the fairgrounds to shower ALL THE LOVE on our precious Moles!

You should probably be there.

1541146313_MoleDayPartyPoster-August31st.png.5e675c9683d457d81c7f6f26defccc3b.png

I promise I'll even allow permit sheath my claws share behave while others heap mega-tons of love and admiration all over @Quartz Mole!

I just wanted to pop this up on everyone's radar again.  I'm glad it is pretty much an all day thing - that gives me a lot better chance of being able to attend for a bit.  Even though I tend to isolate and avoid most parties, I am planning to make it to this one for at least an hour or two.  I definitely want to show my support and appreciation for all that LL and the Moles have done with the new Linden Homes.

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:
On 8/27/2019 at 4:59 PM, Beth Macbain said:

I don't think anyone has posted this yet, have they? There's a little shindig this weekend at the fairgrounds to shower ALL THE LOVE on our precious Moles!

You should probably be there.

1541146313_MoleDayPartyPoster-August31st.png.5e675c9683d457d81c7f6f26defccc3b.png

I promise I'll even allow permit sheath my claws share behave while others heap mega-tons of love and admiration all over @Quartz Mole!

I just wanted to pop this up on everyone's radar again.  I'm glad it is pretty much an all day thing - that gives me a lot better chance of being able to attend for a bit.  Even though I tend to isolate and avoid most parties, I am planning to make it to this one for at least an hour or two.  I definitely want to show my support and appreciation for all that LL and the Moles have done with the new Linden Homes.

And apparently a Particle Show by Delain Canucci at 1:00   :)

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[12:38] Abnor Mole: Best. conga line. EVAH!   Mole Appreciation Day! \☻/

2e3b224bb88a47bcce325df181d88953.gif

 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕄𝕠𝕝𝕖𝕤 !

 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for the fun party and being welcoming, that conga line isn't something I shall soon forget!  Whatever we Moles may create, though, is nothing without everyone enjoying it and taking part together in the experience as a community.  You all rock!  ^^

 

PS: Great pics!

  • Like 11
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The party was the 20  right ,,,, aww missed it,,,,,, Glad everyone had  fun,,,,, Hugs to all

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, roseelvira said:

The party was the 20  right ,,,, aww missed it,,,,,, Glad everyone had  fun,,,,, Hugs to all

The party is supposed to continue until 5:00 or 6:00 PM SLT

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, roseelvira said:

The party was the 20  right ,,,, aww missed it,,,,,, Glad everyone had  fun,,,,, Hugs to all

It's still going onwith a Particle show and more DJ's to follow!  At the Fairgrounds right now!

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

was able to pop in saw the sky show beautiful and got a pic of quartz  mole   and our  beloved  bethquartz_001.png.7aa34df362a85f4807e7287b708f0c72.pngbeth_001.png.d774e6626f7c4a348194e4e1908371cb.png

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, roseelvira said:

was able to pop in saw the sky show beautiful and got a pic of quartz  mole   and our  beloved  beth

Ain't he handsome? 😍😍😍

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

giving Beth a bunch of hugs ,,, yes he is ,,, very classy  ,,,,, he cleans up well from all the digging  

  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry I couldn't stay to enjoy the show.  I'm at RL work this afternoon and there's no way this laptop can handle a big particle display.  It looks like everyone had a great time, though.  I'm glad there was such a huge crowd.  I'll see you in world!

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dyna Mole said:

Sorry I couldn't stay to enjoy the show.  I'm at RL work this afternoon and there's no way this laptop can handle a big particle display.  It looks like everyone had a great time, though.  I'm glad there was such a huge crowd.  I'll see you in world!

BIG BIG BIG HUGS TO YOU SWEETIE ,,,, AND THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH FOR MAKING SECOND LIFE BEAUTIFUL ,,,,   some one call and deliver this gal some  chocolate candies   and wine and what ever else to make her have a great day  

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tried to get into the Mole Appreciation Party earlier and it was full, wanted to say THANK YOU to all the Moles for their hard work and talent, I really enjoy exploring the new areas and each one seems to be special and different from the rest!  Yesterday I found a tiny swimming surprise in Porthole  :D  You all are much appreciated!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...