Jump to content

A special message page to thank our beloved Moles


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just want to send out huge thank yous and hugs hugs hugs to our beloved Moles for all the hard work they have been doing so we can all enjoy second life ,,,, 

We still walk a balance here.  We're not going to make the homes or the freedoms therein (ie covenant) to allow for as much control as someone might want.  If that's what you want, we do suggest that

See Abnor for free refills.

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

If it looked like on the photo I guess he was glad to escape ;)

That little mole in the big hand doesn't look as if he was enjoying the "hug".

Or perhaps he enjoyed it too much? All Moles love a nice, hard... hug... every now and again. 

moles-womens-jersey-t-shirt.jpg.61a6dc29b058c9b9e1b12c87e8657c18.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Haha 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

During my walks around the new Pickle Island I had lots of opportunities to take photos of our dilligent and creative Moles ... so to honour them (and not to annoy them I hope) ... a little gallery:

48559290897_95267039ff_b.jpg
Abnor_MoleGrass by Leora Jacobus, auf Flickr

48528444676_956eb1d2f9_b.jpg
Garden_Mole by Leora Jacobus, auf Flickr

48528444581_33f079366e_b.jpg
Mystic_Mole by Leora Jacobus, auf Flickr

48528444491_10fb447b90_b.jpg
Silent_Mole by Leora Jacobus, auf Flickr

48559290812_df92479dba_b.jpg
Frost_Mole by Leora Jacobus, auf Flickr

48559151566_fb1a29189a_b.jpg
Moonstruck_Mole by Leora Jacobus, auf Flickr

48559290707_cbcc4a9828_b.jpg
Notta_Mole by Leora Jacobus, auf Flickr

48559290657_7218984c33_b.jpg
Squishy_Mole by Leora Jacobus, auf Flickr

 

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd just like to point out that these Moles are working on a weekend. There are many extra hours being put in to get homes out as quickly as possible, and I appreciate them for giving so much of their time to it while I'm kicked back here eating chips and playing on the forums!

  • Like 10
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I'd just like to point out that these Moles are working on a weekend. There are many extra hours being put in to get homes out as quickly as possible, and I appreciate them for giving so much of their time to it while I'm kicked back here eating chips and playing on the forums!

Just counted six Moles online (and that's only the ones in the citizen's group) on a Saturday afternoon/evening. ❤️

You don't see my butt working on a Saturday! 

except next Saturday but that doesn't really count okay

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

Just counted six Moles online (and that's only the ones in the citizen's group) on a Saturday afternoon/evening.

Those are Moles on the decorating crew.  They are an industrious and cheerful team, focused on shaping the land and covering it with trees, rocks, roads, houses, and beach toys.   When one falls over in exhaustion, another Mole grabs a shovel and leaps in to take her place.  The ones you don't see as often are just as busy making brand new houses and trees and scripting all the things that have to move or react to residents. They are just as industrious but they work off line, jumping in once in a while to upload something new and test it in world. Then there are the Moles who handle scheduling and logistics.  They keep track of progress, get materials where they will be needed next, and keep everyone's spirits up by handing out worms and singing motivating songs.  Some times of the week are busier than others, but the Mole Brigade never sleeps.  

  • Like 12
  • Thanks 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I'd just like to point out that these Moles are working on a weekend. There are many extra hours being put in to get homes out as quickly as possible, and I appreciate them for giving so much of their time to it while I'm kicked back here eating chips and playing on the forums!

Don't want to contradict you but I took these photos on Friday ... I went to check on Saturday because I got muddeled with who is who ... but couldn't find any of them ... which is GOOD!! They have to have their days off like any of us! ... no slave labour! ;)

Well don't want to contradict @Dyna Mole either! ... I am sure on Saturday I just chose the wrong time so that I didn't find any mole on the pickle ... was just a short lookaround ... they might have been somewhere else ... Bellisseria is big ... *stammmer * stutter * 🙈

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Don't want to contradict you but I took these photos on Friday ... I went to check on Saturday because I got muddeled with who is who ... but couldn't find any of them ... which is GOOD!! They have to have their days off like any of us! ... no slave labour! ;)

Well don't want to contradict @Dyna Mole either! ... I am sure on Saturday I just chose the wrong time so that I didn't find any mole on the pickle ... was just a short lookaround ... they might have been somewhere else ... Bellisseria is big ... *stammmer * stutter * 🙈

I was referring to the fact that they were currently in world at the time I posted. I could see them in the groups, just as @Beth Macbain pointed out. They do indeed work on weekends.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...