Bellisseria Road Vehicles Rez Zones & Roads Problems

Seba Serpente

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1750 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I remember for a while my horses would do a handstand on the curves when going around them, but the creator figured out why. I watched her testing an updated version of the horse that no longer did it.

After driving around the other day, i'd notice the tiniest "hop" from time to time(not on all curves; on very few, in fact), but never anything that would make me really pay attention.. so otherwise I really haven't seen too much of an issue yet.

You seem to be the only person having issues with this, so I don't see it being enough to warrant them taking attention from more important matters.

Edited by s2Pandora
  • Like 1

• Moles
On 6/28/2019 at 6:06 PM, Seba Serpente said:

I can just guess...

You seem to be pretty certain how and when things should be done for someone basing everything on guesses and assumptions. 

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Hanlon's_razor

• Never assume malice when stupidity will suffice.
  • Never assume stupidity when ignorance will suffice.
  • Never assume ignorance when forgivable error will suffice.
  • Never assume error when information you hadn't adequately accounted for will suffice.
  • Therefore, never assume malice when information you hadn't adequately accounted for will suffice.
Edited by Abnor Mole
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 5

27 minutes ago, Abnor Mole said:

You seem to be pretty certain how and when things should be done for someone basing everything on guesses and assumptions. 

• Never assume error when information you hadn't adequately accounted for will suffice.
  • Therefore, never assume malice when information you hadn't adequately accounted for will suffice.

2037449442_source(1).gif.884ba689679e9d250043a45ece119fec.gif

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, Abnor Mole said:

You are welcomed to expess yourself with me privately, Abnor. I don't think is appropiate to throw punches at me here or in any in-world group.

6 minutes ago, Seba Serpente said:

You are welcomed to expess yourself with me privately, Abnor. I don't think is appropiate to throw punches at me here or in any in-world group.

If you throw punches at the moles in public, as you did earlier today, it's a bit disingenuous to complain about getting a public response. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 8

Just now, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

If you throw punches at the moles in public, as you did earlier today, it's a bit disingenuous to complain about getting a public response. 

Beg to differ. I shared a picture earlier today, same picture as one avobe here in fact. Next I know I see a pretty big blue paragraph of abnor blowing steam directly at me.

This is actually quite common in Second Life as we all know, but sadly is not common to see it happening on such color of lettering.

Just now, Seba Serpente said:

Beg to differ. I shared a picture earlier today, same picture as one avobe here in fact. Next I know I see a pretty big blue paragraph of abnor blowing steam directly at me.

This is actually quite common in Second Life as we all know, but sadly is not common to see it happening on such color of lettering.

I had the group chat open and saw exactly what happened and who started it. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

Just now, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I had the group chat open and saw exactly what happened and who started it. 

I would post the chat here, but I don't feel like trowing more gasoline on the fire. I don't understand why Abnor chose to continue the argument here after hours passed, but I am certainly not interested on continue it. That is all I will add on this matter.

• Haha 1

• Moles

I don't owe you an explanation why we are not doing something the way you think we should be doing it. But when you post or say things publicly that seem intent on implying we do not know what we are doing, then I will correct you on that. This isn't an argument. It's not even a conversation. You're not a victim here. We've asked residents to let us work in peace and not be a disruptive influence in the work areas. Nearly everyone has done just that and we appreciate it very much. What isn't appreciated is someone hovering around us to take pictures of us working and posting them in order to lob yet another complaint that we haven't stopped everything we are doing to address their pet issue to their immediate satisfaction. If that is going to become a disruptive influence to our process, we can remove access to those areas. 

You let us know something has a minor flaw. Good for you. We are aware of it and will take it from here, thank you.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

• Administrators

I think at this point this post has served its purpose and ran its course, and as such, to avoid any further issues with this thread, I am going to lock it.

I suggest we leave the Moles to work in peace, they are quite busy ensuring that there are enough homes out there for all of our Resident's.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 14

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1750 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.