When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to clear this up:   Last week, I said "Not this week, or next week".   That now refers to the week of 22 March through 28 March.  I also said "thousands" as in over 4000. I don't know, may

I've died and gone to Bellessaria Heaven. My new place is better than I could have imagined. Roads on 3 sides, with an edge of protected land so it gives the illusion my yard is huge. A river mou

I got a home ! 

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, Eliza Wrigglesworth said:

Unless it came and went without my seeing it again, no :)

Good luck!

I am UK time since 8am this morning until now its 6pm and only one has come for me and it came up as gone, and i have my auto refresh on all the time, so i dont know if there has been any as you cant auto refresh to many times, but i find 72 seconds is ideal and you dont get locked out :(

• Like 2

I read on one of the threads in the forum that the intention/hope was to release some new properties on Mon/Wed/Fri - is that what is happening? If so, any indication of a release today (as opposed to the occasional relinquished property)? Getting my Meadowbrook house 8-9 (?) years ago was a doddle compared to this!

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

I read on one of the threads in the forum that the intention/hope was to release some new properties on Mon/Wed/Fri - is that what is happening? If so, any indication of a release today (as opposed to the occasional relinquished property)? Getting my Meadowbrook house 8-9 (?) years ago was a doddle compared to this!

well i have only seen one so far today 

27 minutes ago, Eliza Wrigglesworth said:

Grrrr, real life in interfering with my obsession.

I'll have to get back to it later. I'll probably miss the release, but I wanted to wish all who are trying today GOOD LUCK!

🍀

4 minutes ago, Eliza Wrigglesworth said:

Oh my GAAAAAAAHHHH

I just got one using my phone!

Omg, first thing I did when I heard release was look at how long you been gone, it wasn't even half an hour. Glad you still managed to get one!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Frigga Freidman said:

It can be released at any time without a warning, you just have to stay monitored to your machine if you are planning on grabbing one, they are not going to give any warning.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

It can be released at any time without a warning, you just have to stay monitored to your machine if you are planning on grabbing one, they are not going to give any warning.

got Fangor hooray 

• Like 10