When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Alphabetically speaking, OL stilts appear to have reached the H's.  For example,  Hourglass Sands & Jamaica Me Crazy have OL stilts that have never been claimed, but OW & OP are all claimed.  Harborview Wharf and Harpoon regions are completely claimed, and I see OL homes claimed around Jan 3rd and Jan 16 respectively.

Not every region has been released alphabetically, though.  Krabbenstrand was released before Christmas, and all OL homes are claimed.  But this latest batch of regions that seem to have been queued up are releasing alphabetically.

I got an OP in Scallop Bay and can't decide about it.  It's at the end of a pier, rez zone pretty near, and there's that narrow crescent of land between it and the houseboats.  Ideally, I'd like to get a OL stilt facing the interior open regions that are not yet built.  There are SO FEW of those, tho.

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 3
  • Replies 22k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leora Jacobus

• Chloe Dolores

• Sylvia Tamalyn

• Fay Starlight

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to clear this up:   Last week, I said "Not this week, or next week".   That now refers to the week of 22 March through 28 March.  I also said "thousands" as in over 4000. I don't know, may

I've died and gone to Bellessaria Heaven. My new place is better than I could have imagined. Roads on 3 sides, with an edge of protected land so it gives the illusion my yard is huge. A river mou

I got a home ! 

Posted Images

I am releasing a stilt on an edge with unobstructed views. There is a rez zone on the road just behind. I was trying to roll a stilt I want to make my forever home on this avie because my premium is paid up a year and then let the alt I have go back to basic (I don't want to pay for an additional account).

This house is literally in the same identical copied sim as the one I am on already and in the same exact spot. I am not sure if it will be easy to nab with so many available right now.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Eastwind Marina/232/31/23

Edited by Mercedes Avon
  • Like 9

The uptake of OL stilts appears to have stalled in the H's, or perhaps backslid a bit.  Harpoon now has a few inland "Linden Homes", whereas yesterday it was completely occupied.  Holiday Dock seems still as it was yesterday, with 2 or 3 inland homes taken, the others having been abandoned on or around Jan 19th.  If releasing & uptake continues as it is, OL stilts in the latter half of the alphabet will not see the light of day until nearly all OW & OP homes are taken.  The real question is, how long after that will it be until we see the OL stilts in, say, Strait Home emerge from a queue?  Will inland stilts still be readily available when the chalets are released?

I rolled 2 times for OL stilts today, getting older regions.  I rolled once for an OP,  getting a not-bad parcel on an older region as well.  It was one of those piers which is actually attached to land, facing the southern void.  Not wild about the region, and neighbor had deployed little islands that might belong in British Columbia. blarg.

Mercedes' OW stilt above is still available, 3 hours later, tho it appears to have been taken at least once in between.

• Like 5

Does a little happy dance so early in my morning  ,after being a bit disapointed  by the Stilthomes i decided to go back to the base and look for a houseboat in the older regions   ,after days of searching and clicking  ,i stumbled on this one in Fish Town   ,i lived here before in  a Trad ,so i know the region   ,thanks whomever let it go  🤩

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fishtown/204/180/0

• Like 12
50 minutes ago, Atina0 said:

Does a little happy dance so early in my morning  ,after being a bit disapointed  by the Stilthomes i decided to go back to the base and look for a houseboat in the older regions   ,after days of searching and clicking  ,i stumbled on this one in Fish Town   ,i lived here before in  a Trad ,so i know the region   ,thanks whomever let it go  🤩

That is a super awesome catch!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I do pity the people looking for a Stilt on Land ... preferably next to the sea.

On Pier is easy. I am looking for that, have two I really like and while hopping about idly with my two househunter alts that will expire on 31st have been offered tons of really agreable ones. I liked quite a lot of them just aswell and would have kept them. I found none I would have really preferred, at least not to an extend that would have been worthwile another year of Premium.

Stilts on Pier are all more or less the same and I like most of them. Contrary to many other GoH players I do not want them to be on the edge of nothingness. Not because I fear what might be put there and when but because I do not like to look into nothingness! ;)

Same might refer to Stilts on Water ... which I generally do not like.

But with Stilts on Land it is as difficult to get a real good situated one as it was with the Trads and the Vics. The ones that have seashore on one side are rare and sought after. I had two of them and abandoned in the very early days of Stilt release. But now instead of getting newly released regions with a fair percentage of really nice ones you are bound to get the leftovers, the many not nice inlandish ones nobody wants. :(

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Loretta String said:

What is wrong with that house in Eastwind Marina ?

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Eastwind Marina/97/118/23

Plumbing problems? Is it haunted ?

it changes hands from the moment it got released.. I must have abandoned it at least 15 times :)

I got it once & a neighbour was playing horrible music through their voice mic. It’s one of my pet peeves so it was abandoned very quickly.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Tamara Adored said:

I got it once & a neighbour was playing horrible music through their voice mic. It’s one of my pet peeves so it was abandoned very quickly.

hahaha, a similar situation prompted me to learn how to use beacons to find a sound source and block it.  Then I had to learn to turn my beacons off; for days random prim water sources around me were blood red and I could not figure out why until an expert in the Firestorm chat guided me.  In the interim I did discover how the Lindens added their wonderful and natural sound to the Stilt regions:  sound cubes up in their gorgeous palm trees.  :D

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

The OL stilt uptake appears to me to still be stalled.  Perhaps one more OL stilt has been taken in Harpoon, no change in Holiday Dock.  The region I would really like to get into with an OL or OP stilt, Jamison, has all OP taken and all never-claimed OL homes.

I have to stress that this is just a quick survey, I checked about 6 regions to see if any appeared to have changes in OL uptake.

I claimed two OL homes, both inland without interesting mole decor, in regions released a while ago. Also claimed one unremarkable OP home in a recently released region.  All are back in the pool.

• Like 1

One difference between OL in the stilt communities and land-bound Log Homes, Victorians, etc...almost every Stilt home has water view within two rows of houses away. There are a few exceptions on the larger islands, of course....and you do have to have your draw distance set high enough to take advantage of it.

• Like 3
14 hours ago, Atina0 said:

That is the winner! Congrats on that parcel 🙂

My favorite stilt parcels are the ones with the house on land but right up against water. There are a ton out there but they are hard to roll. Whenever I roll on land, I get in the middle of some island.

• Like 6
16 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I do pity the people looking for a Stilt on Land ... preferably next to the sea.

On Pier is easy. I am looking for that, have two I really like and while hopping about idly with my two househunter alts that will expire on 31st have been offered tons of really agreable ones. I liked quite a lot of them just aswell and would have kept them. I found none I would have really preferred, at least not to an extend that would have been worthwile another year of Premium.

Stilts on Pier are all more or less the same and I like most of them. Contrary to many other GoH players I do not want them to be on the edge of nothingness. Not because I fear what might be put there and when but because I do not like to look into nothingness! ;)

Same might refer to Stilts on Water ... which I generally do not like.

But with Stilts on Land it is as difficult to get a real good situated one as it was with the Trads and the Vics. The ones that have seashore on one side are rare and sought after. I had two of them and abandoned in the very early days of Stilt release. But now instead of getting newly released regions with a fair percentage of really nice ones you are bound to get the leftovers, the many not nice inlandish ones nobody wants. :(

I was lucky to get a really good on-land in that first release. Part of my land extends into the water, which I have on 2 sides so I can easily keep a boat there if I wanted to. Decent landscaping too. Glad I kept it.

• Like 7