When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Not sure why my response to @LittleMe Jewell has appeared within her question to me. To reiterate: I abandoned the camper, which I've had since July, a little over an hour before it was claimed by someone else. I mentioned this to give an obvious timestamp. Having abandoned the camper at 6:50am SLT yesterday, and then claimed and abandoned 4 stilt houses 2-4 hours later, I *should* have had 1 opportunity to claim a new house after 6:50am SLT today. It is now 9:46am SLT, and I'm still being told I have to wait 24 hours.

By now (10:43am SLT), I should be eligible for 2 attempts to get a house. Still no joy. :( 

Update 2: Just got a parcel at 10:53am SLT - one that I abandoned yesterday :( :( 

Ahh, gotcha.  The timestamp of when it was claimed by someone else confused me.

Apparently the 24-hour algorithm does not work the way that I always thought it did or is currently very glitched.  It definitely would be nice if Patch commented or at least had the back-end folks check on the related processes.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Was it @Quartz Moleor @Dyna Molewho wanted to know of stilt houses that were misclassified? Found one here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/TradingPost/117/224/23 

tradingpost.JPG

As far as I can tell, all pier say OW.

My pier (same house/different region) also says OW, as do all the pier stilts around me.
image.thumb.png.58082306d40ae0904ff61386653365bd.png

Edited by CandyJewels
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Ah, then I apologize. I haven't looked closely at the one Pier house I had. Will try to delete the content of the incorrect post!

MEA CULPA

MEA CULPA

MEA CULPA!

Tbh i'm not sure why they're named like that either, but I guess trying to abbreviate pier might be a little strange? OWP maybe?

5 hours ago alt got house OL that isn't bad, just has a corner of water, and a pretty near neighbor.  She let it go, then discovered she was  timed out. 

However, I knew I got 3 homes yesterday afternoon.  Tried again just now.

GOT THE SAME HOUSE.

argh.

maybe tomorrow?

• Sad 2

15 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Some houses in No Wake, Popeye, Reeser , and Sal*****er Taffy have been claimed.

PS - I'm not responsible for those asterisks! SL is apparently more delicate than I imagined!

I just got one on Reeser--and oddly a OL on Plage Masouin, since the OW JUST went there last night?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.