Jump to content

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 22k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Leora Jacobus

    1490

  • Chloe Dolores

    1206

  • Sylvia Tamalyn

    1101

  • Fay Starlight

    886

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to clear this up:   Last week, I said "Not this week, or next week".   That now refers to the week of 22 March through 28 March.  I also said "thousands" as in over 4000. I don't know, may

I've died and gone to Bellessaria Heaven. My new place is better than I could have imagined. Roads on 3 sides, with an edge of protected land so it gives the illusion my yard is huge. A river mou

I got a home ! 

Posted Images

specific

6 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

When I read that I took a chance and grabbed a Stilt on Land ...

but what did I get? THIS ...

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fale Lua/56/232/0

Will be abandoning right away!

 

I'm in Falule lua now, and as i see not many are available in this area i think only 2 homes, and yes not a nice ones!

Edit: I checked what you got, and as a person who likes OL i would say it's a nice one, If i don't have a specific location in mind I would be happy to get it!

Edited by SarahThe Wanderer
  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

i put back at least to stilts today   ,one on pier and one on water , this was hours ago and they still show as lindenhomes .why does it take so long before they show on the LP     ?   

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Atina0 said:

i put back at least to stilts today   ,one on pier and one on water , this was hours ago and they still show as lindenhomes .why does it take so long before they show on the LP     ?   

Maybe the land homes must be taken first?

  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Atina0 said:

i put back at least to stilts today   ,one on pier and one on water , this was hours ago and they still show as lindenhomes .why does it take so long before they show on the LP     ?   

Maybe it's like it seems to be with other themes, that there have to be TWO of the same kind in the queue before you can see them on LP. Since the LP is treating OW, OL, and OP as different types, putting one of each back might not trigger them to go. 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there any sort of release schedule? Would appreciate an official update, like when they said it would be MWF only and never stuck to it. I see some people are guessing 3 daily in alphabetical order.. and if I’ve seen anything about how LL operates, as soon as you think you know, they flip it upside down. May the Z regions go today LOL! 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

The two last releases was 3 regions each. But not alphabetical, 3 random ones, but starting with the same letter.

I have no idea if they will continue to do it. Or if they will release the same time. And if they will say what their plan is? Unlikely.

They do this a few times until we agree that this is how they are doing it, then turn around and do something else?

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Milk Pixelmaid said:

Is there any sort of release schedule? Would appreciate an official update, like when they said it would be MWF only and never stuck to it. I see some people are guessing 3 daily in alphabetical order.. and if I’ve seen anything about how LL operates, as soon as you think you know, they flip it upside down. May the Z regions go today LOL! 

One of the Linden's commented in the last few days (can't remember which one or which thread) but he said that they will not tell when releases are going to happen, because of glitches that could happen ahead of time, and people being disappointed/complaining :(

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Milk Pixelmaid said:

Is there any sort of release schedule? Would appreciate an official update, like when they said it would be MWF only and never stuck to it. I see some people are guessing 3 daily in alphabetical order.. and if I’ve seen anything about how LL operates, as soon as you think you know, they flip it upside down. May the Z regions go today LOL! 

 

10 minutes ago, Kylie Jaxxon said:

One of the Linden's commented in the last few days (can't remember which one or which thread) but he said that they will not tell when releases are going to happen, because of glitches that could happen ahead of time, and people being disappointed/complaining :(

 

They won't announce the smaller releases - just a few regions.  If/when they do the big full release, Patch will update the official thread at the top of this sub-forum.

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

 

 

They won't announce the smaller releases - just a few regions.  If/when they do the big full release, Patch will update the official thread at the top of this sub-forum.

 

Thanks, good to know :)

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I have seen OL for hours and hours. Every time I refresh it is there

 

That might be the same 2-3 homes that are getting instantly abandoned. Got the same one 5 times yesterday :)

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Loretta String said:

That might be the same 2-3 homes that are getting instantly abandoned. Got the same one 5 times yesterday :)

This is why I dont want to click until I see a release, tired of wasting tries on the same spots.

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites

Letting this one go in a few minutes, Stilts were fun to decorate but I prefer the Victorian theme. Hope someone gets to enjoy this beautiful spot 😊

Snapshot_005.thumb.png.e3ef0af9185f346dac6a98c32b015362.png

@EDIT: I let it go ☺️

Edited by Zyrelia
  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Zyrelia said:

Letting this one go in a few minutes, Stilts were fun to decorate but I prefer the Victorian theme. Hope someone gets to enjoy this beautiful spot 😊

Snapshot_005.thumb.png.e3ef0af9185f346dac6a98c32b015362.png

What is lm?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Zyrelia said:

Letting this one go in a few minutes, Stilts were fun to decorate but I prefer the Victorian theme. Hope someone gets to enjoy this beautiful spot 😊

Snapshot_005.thumb.png.e3ef0af9185f346dac6a98c32b015362.png

 

5 hours ago, TarraMcBain said:

Hi!  If there is anyone interested in a great Victorian next to a park western facing on waters edge let me know I will be releasing this one tonight http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Filberty/70/68/31  Have a great day!

Did you see the Victorian I am releasing tonight?

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TarraMcBain said:

 

Did you see the Victorian I am releasing tonight?

I have a Victorian already, I just want to let the Stilt go because I dont have time for 2 homes. But thank you ☺️

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, TarraMcBain said:

Hi!  If there is anyone interested in a great Victorian next to a park western facing on waters edge let me know I will be releasing this one tonight http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Filberty/70/68/31  Have a great day!

What a pretty house and location!  I already have a house by the sea but this is so tempting.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...